We have already contacted the utility company, who gave us an estimate for the most logical path to service this property with utilities. It follows the easement in question, but they couldn't tell us definitively if they had the rights to do so. They said that we could pay them for a utility easement search, which would cost about $2,000 I believe, but I have a feeling they're just going to find the exact same thing that the title company and the survey company found. Not to mention, we've already waited so long, because we were told to wait by the real estate agents for a number of reasons, we're running out of time, and the utility company takes a long time to do anything. It took almost two months to get an engineer out to the piece of property to give us an estimate for running utilities long that easement.