Default Expert Law Taken Off at the Knees

It looks like EL has some enemies. Or possibly some disgruntled visitors.

My question is, who's pg1067 going to take out his anger issues on now?

Default Re: Expert Law Taken Off at the Knees

I imagine most of you guys have other legal sites that you offer your pro-prosecution advice on. But I'd assume this is leaving a big empty feeling inside. Like when a little boy gets his bicycle stolen.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    ...most of you guys...offer your pro-prosecution advice...
    One thing I’d like to point out is that we have about 60 primary forum categories of which roughly 75% do not address a subject involving prosecution as a major factor.

I will agree however, that volunteers by definition of how this forum works are rarely experts, and some do not always show sufficient respect to junior posters.

Also most new posters do not understand that the term “expert” refers to expert witnesses in the expert witness directory, and not to law related posts in the forums made by anonymous individuals. I would be in favor of putting the disclaimer on the top of every page—not the bottom. Unfortunately at the present time we are experiencing for whatever reason a case of indifference from the owner, so will need to wait and see if any changes or routine maintenance tasks will eventually happen here.

Quote Quoting searcher99
    View Post
    One thing I’d like to point out is that we have about 60 primary forum categories of which roughly 75% do not address a subject involving prosecution as a major factor.

I will agree however, that volunteers by definition of how this forum works are rarely experts, and some do not always show sufficient respect to junior posters.

Also most new posters do not understand that the term “expert” refers to expert witnesses in the expert witness directory, and not to law related posts in the forums made by anonymous individuals. I would be in favor of putting the disclaimer on the top of every page—not the bottom. Unfortunately at the present time we are experiencing for whatever reason a case of indifference from the owner, so will need to wait and see if any changes or routine maintenance tasks will eventually happen here.
    I said "pro-prosecution"but what I meant is a more general statement like a "you are screwed" opinion.

Remember the old days when KIA would ban folks for asking a senior member what his law experience was? I'd bet that most of them miss those old days.

Searcher, as I've said many times in the past, you are one of the most helpful people here, so I know this forum's general bias and rudeness is obvious to you.

Quote Quoting searcher99
    View Post

Congratulations!

You've been elevated to the 10 Most Wanted List for murdering the English Language!

Quote Quoting latigo
    View Post
    Congratulations!

You've been elevated to the 10 Most Wanted List for murdering the English Language!
    Love reading posts that don't make any sense. Makes you wonder how they find the coffee maker in the morning?

Quote Quoting latigo
    View Post
    Congratulations!

I suspect your post has a hidden motive. Without regard to my English usage or whether you agree with me, did you at least understand what I was trying to say? (Based on your response I believe you probably did.) Perhaps you dislike me pointing out that anonymous and therefore uncertified posters such as yourself cannot be vetted as any kind of expert, although information you provide might be valuable. The problem I see is that new posters frequently don’t understand that fact.

1. Sponsored Links