Default Tampering with Court Transcripts

My question involves defamation in the state of: Wisconsin. I requested transcripts for minor guardianship case. Upon review I found the transcripts had been altered and switched. Among a false statement as as if I was removed from the courtroom. The social worker testified that she had a phone conversation with me. But I never spoke with her before the date in question. The transcripts were altered to make it appear as though I came in on a petition that was dismissed with prejudice in January. The case was dismissed but not with prejudice. The judge stated my case frivolous and dismissed. I have evidence in the transcripts to prove it. I came in on a new petition number and the court add the old number to the case. I have proof of that. This judge has been bias, retaliatory, and prejudice toward me. For the actions of my daughter at a hearing the judge would not allow me to be part of. I want to know if I can sue the court and ask for damages. The judge abused her discretion.

Default Re: Tampering with Court Transcripts

A judge can not be subject to a defamation action based on anything they issue from the bench.

If you have a chance to appeal the issues in question, you're going to need an attorney. It will take an informed, dispassionate assessment of the facts to determine what to do next.

1. Sponsored Links