My question involves civil rights in the State of: Texas

What laws might have been broken by the "Trump Train" of cars that surrounded the Biden campaign bus near San Antonio, TX on Friday, Oct. 30, 2020?

I've opined that the behavior of the Trump Train drivers is criminal harassment, but I'm not an attorney. The alleged harassment would involve Texas state law and is hopefully being investigated by local or state law enforcement. Given reports that the Trump Train tried to run the bus off the road, could the harassment have crossed over into assault?

Subsequent news reports have pointed out that the FBI is investigating the incident. What would be the basis of the FBI's investigation? What federal laws might have been broken? Civil rights? Domestic terrorism? Targeting political candidates? Others?

The Texas incident has been the subject of much debate in my community and in the media - social and mainstream. Trump supporters have not only failed to denounce the behavior of the Trump supporters involved in the incident, they've actually praised it. That includes Trump himself, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio and many others. I find those attitudes and the behavior of the Trump Train people disgusting, but I don't have the expertise to comment on the legal aspects of the incident. And of course I wasn't a direct witness. There is video online, but I don't think it tells the whole story.

I'll appreciate input - especially qualified opinions - on the legal aspects of this incident. Thanks.

A follow-up question: who is qualified to answer the questions I posted above? Who should I talk to?