Hybrid View

Default How Much is a Fair Fee for Review of Condo Docs and Closing Representation Florida

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Florida

I signed a Purchase and Sales agreement on a condo in Clearwater. I don't have a buyers realtor. I need someone to help me through the process, condo docs, review and represent me at the closing. I already had the P&S reviewed by another attorney, but I don't think he had any real estate experience - even though he claimed he did. I paid him $333 and had other quotes ranging from $150 to $750 - that was just for review of the P&S.

NOW - I need an atty to review the condo financial docs and represent me at the closing - Clearwater/Tampa Florida area. What is a fair fee I should for review of the condo financial docs and representation at the closing. I hear some companies are doing online closings.

Regards,

Default Re: How Much is a Fair Fee for Review of Condo Docs and Closing Representation Florid

Fair is where you go on rides and eat cotton candy.

Call around to real estate attorneys and ask for an estimate of rates and hours needed.

My educated guess, for what you want to have done, is up to $1000. If you can get it for less, go for it. Make sure you get the fee agreement in writing and maybe get a flat rate for the work.

By the way, I used to read condo CC&Rs as an insurance adjuster. To study a 50 page document took me a couple of hours even when I knew how to read them quickly.

1. Sponsored Links