Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Further Assurances

Quote Quoting Zigner
    View Post
    Yes, I'm sure there is. Having said that, such advice is beyond the scope of anything an internet forum should provide. You should speak to a local attorney for specific assistance in drafting a contract.
    yes I hope someone here can suggest a very short sentence to make sure they do not demand anything out of the ordinary or that we both have to agree upon the documents. Can MUTUALLY AGREED work?

I have two variants. Please comment if you like any:

1 )On written request, a party shall sign, or provide the requesting party with, any additional, MUTUALLY AGREED documents necessary to consummate transactions under this agreement

2) On written request, a party shall sign, or provide the requesting party with, any additional documents necessary to consummate transactions under this agreement.Each party to the contract reserves the right to refrain from providing the requested documents if that is seen unnecessary to consummate transactions under this agreement.

Quote Quoting gabriell2
    View Post
    yes I hope someone here can suggest a very short sentence to make sure they do not demand anything out of the ordinary or that we both have to agree upon the documents. Can MUTUALLY AGREED work?

I have two variants. Please comment if you like any:

1 )On written request, a party shall sign, or provide the requesting party with, any additional, MUTUALLY AGREED documents necessary to consummate transactions under this agreement

2) On written request, a party shall sign, or provide the requesting party with, any additional documents necessary to consummate transactions under this agreement.Each party to the contract reserves the right to refrain from providing the requested documents if that is seen unnecessary to consummate transactions under this agreement.
    I think you need to speak to an attorney.

Quote Quoting Zigner
    View Post
    I think you need to speak to an attorney.
    yes sure..still looking for preliminary opinion on the above 2 variants

Quote Quoting gabriell2
    View Post
    yes sure..still looking for preliminary opinion on the above 2 variants
    I gave you my preliminary opinion: You need to speak to an actual attorney, one that you choose and either hire, or convince to give you an opinion for free. Your question goes beyond what an internet forum is able to provide.

I will tell you this, though: One of the two is absurd.

Quote Quoting Zigner
    View Post
    I gave you my preliminary opinion: You need to speak to an actual attorney, one that you choose and either hire, or convince to give you an opinion for free. Your question goes beyond what an internet forum is able to provide.

I will tell you this, though: One of the two is absurd.
    This is very intriguing...you must be referring to the second variant? Why is it absurd?

Quote Quoting gabriell2
    View Post
    This is very intriguing...you must be referring to the second variant? Why is it absurd?
    Ask your attorney.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2