My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: arizona

so ive been living in a really abusive house with my mom for my whole life she has really bad anger issues and takes them out on me shes constantly hitting, kicking, slapping, punching me etc every day. not only that but emotional abuse as well she constantly tells me how worthless i am how much she hates me and wants me dead on an everyday basis. not to mention i deal with depression and anxiety but she dose not care and refuses to get me help. i really need to get out of this house i and i have a friend whos willing to take me in and there parents are completely on board so i need to know if my friends parents can get legal custody of me without me having to go to foster care