Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Covid, Masks, Stores

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Will Mark give me permission to respond to your heavily slanted numbers?
    Heavily slanted? Mine come right from the CDC and a leading medical school. And I provided the links. You said nothing about where yours came from.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Tell you what, I'll spare TM if someone just provides a link to the scientific, white paper study that proves scientists have witnessed Covid being transferred by air, not spit, across a dinner table.
    Transmission by air (aerosol transmission) has not yet been fully proven, but the tests that have been done indicate that there is a high likelihood that it does. See Aerosol Transmission SARS-CoV-2, Transmission of COVID-19 Virus by droplets and aerosols and an article on the subject from the Univ of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy.

Default Re: Covid, Masks, Stores

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Heavily slanted? Mine come right from the CDC and a leading medical school. And I provided the links. You said nothing about where yours came from.
    Mine come from the same place but I don't have permission to speak yet.

Transmission by air (aerosol transmission) has not yet been fully proven, but the tests that have been done indicate that there is a high likelihood that it does. See Aerosol Transmission SARS-CoV-2, Transmission of COVID-19 Virus by droplets and aerosols and an article on the subject from the Univ of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy.
    So they have never seen Covid travel across a dinner table? Oops, I didn't ask that because Mark hasn't given me permission to thread drift yet.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Mine come from the same place but I don't have [Mark's] permission to speak yet.
    I have decide that Mark can go pound sand...or riot to get his way.

So they have never seen Covid travel across a dinner table? Oops,
    Just as I suspected, the CDC have never witnessed Covid doing what they tell us it does.

I went by the highest CDC flu death number between 2010 and 2019 which is 61,000.

The common flu kills during only about three months (Dec, Jan, Feb.). Covid has now killed for 8 months. So to compare rates of death it is: 61,000 divided by 3 mo = 20,000 deaths per mo due to the flu. 212,000 Covid deaths divided by 8 months = 26,500 deaths per mo. Not much different and definitely not ten times more the infection or death rate.

To compound your math error, Covid deaths are exaggerated in that, if a person with Covid was hit by a bus or had a heart attack, it is counted as a Covid death. To be fair and to compare apples to apples, if a person had the common flu and was hit by a bus or had a heart attack, would it be counted as a flu death? I doubt it. So the flu death number would be a lot higher using the Covid metric.

The new case count can go up while the total infected in society goes down. Will our slanted news tell us that? No. It is done by increasing the testing. Example: If 5,000 tests were performed and 1,000 tests were positive…then in a week 10,000 tests were performed and 1,500 were positive, would our wonderful media tell us that the total Covid count increased or decreased? Well, we know it decreased but they would say it increased by 50%. It is called lying with statistics.

The difference between Mark, you and me is that I do not trust anyone anymore, especially those that call themselves professionals. If they do not answer my questions or if I catch them lying, as with the Covid death count, I throw them out with the dishwater. Fauci has never said one thing that impressed me. When he would not admit that the protests spread the virus, I threw him out. Furthermore, the CDC even revised the true death-count, but did we revise it? NO, because the media likes it high.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3