Question Boss Sharing My Personal Messages About My Reason for Missing Work with Subordinates

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Mississippi

I sent my boss a couple of messages recently about missing some hours at work, not a whole day. While she was reading my messages, she must have accidentally called my number and it left me a voice message. In listening to my voicemail, I can here her talking to a couple of my co-worker and reading my messages out loud to them and then making derogatory remarks about them and using a mocking voice. I thought that she and I and the other employees involved had a good relationship, but I guess I have identified some "backstabbers"...Do I have any rights where this is concerned?

Default Re: Boss Sharing My Personal Messages About My Reason for Missing Work with Subordina

You can look for a new job.

What rights do you think were violated? Your conversations and messages to your employer are not legally private.

Default Re: Boss Sharing My Personal Messages About My Reason for Missing Work with Subordina

Quote Quoting Confused Again
    View Post
    Do I have any rights where this is concerned?
    Like every other person, you have dozens of legal rights. If the question you intended to ask was whether anything you described was in any way illegal, the answer is no.

1. Sponsored Links