Default Advice on SSI Case Being Sent Back to Alj by Appeals Council

Hi so the ALJ I got denied me on the basis that the medical evidence along with the social security doctors assessment shows that I've improved and that I'm able to work. The appeals council basically sent the case back to the ALJ because she didn't do her job, 'the claimant was not adequately advised of his right to representation and, the correct medical regulations were not applied'. Obviously getting a social security attorney is the first thing but I'm wondering if there is any other course of action I should take. I am going to physical therapy and chronic pain, and I have an M.D. orchestrating all this so medical evidence is there. Your help is very appreciated.

Default Re: Advice on SSI Case Being Sent Back to Alj by Appeals Council

No one here knows anything about your case, and it's not clear what sort of help you're seeking from anonymous strangers on the internet.

Wow, that was clear out of left field. I'm sorry what your dad did to you when you were younger but I'm not your punching bag. ****in' salty ass bitch! Why are you even here if you don't know anything about social security cases? I'm thinking that you actually do and you're taking some steam off. Whatever weirdo, I'll just talk to someone who know what the **** they're talking about. Report me I'll report you dick!

Quote Quoting Manannán
    View Post
    Hi so the ALJ I got denied me on the basis that the medical evidence along with the social security doctors assessment shows that I've improved and that I'm able to work. The appeals council basically sent the case back to the ALJ because she didn't do her job, 'the claimant was not adequately advised of his right to representation and, the correct medical regulations were not applied'. Obviously getting a social security attorney is the first thing but I'm wondering if there is any other course of action I should take. I am going to physical therapy and chronic pain, and I have an M.D. orchestrating all this so medical evidence is there. Your help is very appreciated.
    You've already listed what you need to do. ie. Get a SS lawyer.

I can't imagine what other "course of action" you think there would be? Give us a hint.

Quote Quoting Manannán
    View Post
    Wow, that was clear out of left field. I'm sorry what your dad did to you when you were younger but I'm not your punching bag. ****in' salty ass bitch! Why are you even here if you don't know anything about social security cases? I'm thinking that you actually do and you're taking some steam off. Whatever weirdo, I'll just talk to someone who know what the **** they're talking about. Report me I'll report you dick!
    Please go copulate with yourself. Ungrateful prick.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    No one here knows anything about your case, and it's not clear what sort of help you're seeking from anonymous strangers on the internet.
    If you haven't noticed, nothing is clear to you.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Please go copulate with yourself. Ungrateful prick.
    No advice was given to him so what is he supposed to be "grateful" for?...Other than you telling him to 'F' himself.

Coming back at you Mr. Grammar.

Quote Quoting Manannán
    View Post

It might be difficult to impossible to find an attorney at this point. The ALJ may or may not consider any new evidence you have dated since the decision was made. It depends on exactly what the AC instructions are. Even with an attorney there are no guarantees you will be approved. Why did you not have an attorney?

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    Why did you not have an attorney?
    I think that was answered by the AC when they ruled... "the claimant was not adequately advised of his right to representation..."

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I think that was answered by the AC when they ruled... "the claimant was not adequately advised of his right to representation..."

I assumed the OP was aware they could hire a attorney or non attorney representative before the AC ruling was received.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    If you haven't noticed, nothing is clear to you.

No advice was given to him so what is he supposed to be "grateful" for?...Other than you telling him to 'F' himself.

Coming back at you Mr. Grammar.
    Oh good lord this is what this guy does! He just went postal over wether I should have used a question mark or not.. he gave ZERO credible advice. I think he is just some random person posting B.S. online trolling pages..

1. Sponsored Links