Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Default Re: What Are My Chances of Winning a Lawsuit in This Case

Quote Quoting Zigner
    View Post
    Extremely. I detest negligent bike riders.
    ...As another 'hater' finds this website.

Don't you have another BLM riot to go to? That's right, they are only at night.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    ...As another 'hater' finds this website.

Don't you have another BLM riot to go to? That's right, they are only at night.
    Do you ever get tired of being such a twat?

Quote Quoting just blue
    View Post
    Do you ever get tired of being such a twat?
    I will never get tired of opposing haters that cowardly use the internet to hurt people.

Did that answer your question?

I love cats.

Just got the accident photos. His bumper is pushed in flush with the drivers side headlight so he can't claim I darted out in front of his car. You can also see the meat in my head, the gash is pretty nasty.

Upon closer inspection of the photo there is no meat, just blood along the laceration. Still pretty messed up.

Upon my request I had additional Xrays done on Tuesday and this morning I was informed that my 2nd rib on the ride hand side is fractured.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post

Fourteen stitches on a person's face is not a small claims case. Not even close. If you get headaches, loss of sleep, trauma, nightmares...it may be huge.
    Here's the latest.

For a week after the accident I had rib pain when sitting up in bed. It felt like two ribs were touching. Xrays have confirmed I have a broken rib. Also, after walking around town last weekend I had leg pain so Im waiting to see an Ortho to see if I have a torn muscle or tendon.

Spoke with my Lawyers office this morning and emailed them photos, I was told that the insurance company has denied liability thus far and that the driver that hit me has hired a traffic attorney.

You are doing well if you can walk around town. Do you have a job? If you do, you should have only missed a few days of work.

Quote Quoting Mercy&Grace
    View Post
    You are doing well if you can walk around town. Do you have a job? If you do, you should have only missed a few days of work.
    Not really. I'm just blessed with a high pain tolerance and a bit of stubbornness. I haven't gone out again since that weekend. My leg still has swelling and there's a red bruise on the thigh and calf where the tendon connects.

My leg gets stiff around the knee when I sit down for more than 10 minutes, I can't twist my knee and I have occasional nerve pain in my thigh and calf. Aside from that it hurts to fully extend my leg which worries me because I have all the symptoms of a torn meniscus.

As far as work goes I stock shelves/freezers in a kitchen. Due to the broken rib I can't do any heavy lifting for at least 9 more weeks so I'll be out of work for 12 weeks total if I don't need surgery on my knee.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post

Just quoting so the thread gets updated instead of just adding to my previous post.

The driver who hit me got found Not Guilty yesterday. I stood outside the courtroom for 2 hours and was not allowed to go in nor was I allowed to testify against him like I was asked to do. The other witness never showed up either.

The old man was confused as hell. He arrived late, and when he came out of the court room his lawyer had to explain to him why he won the case and his wife had to steer him in the right direction to get out of the Courthouse. He definately is not fit to drive a vehicle.

He didn't even recognize me, he actually tried to climb in the elevator with me and I let the door shut in his face.

The only good news is my personal defense lawyer said it doesn't affect them in any way and they're still going to go after the insurance company.

Quote Quoting Hemispheres
    View Post
    Just quoting so the thread gets updated instead of just adding to my previous post.

The driver who hit me got found Not Guilty yesterday. I stood outside the courtroom for 2 hours and was not allowed to go in nor was I allowed to testify against him like I was asked to do. The other witness never showed up either.

The old man was confused as hell. He arrived late, and when he came out of the court room his lawyer had to explain to him why he won the case and his wife had to steer him in the right direction to get out of the Courthouse. He definately is not fit to drive a vehicle.

He didn't even recognize me, he actually tried to climb in the elevator with me and I let the door shut in his face.

The only good news is my personal defense lawyer said it doesn't affect them in any way and they're still going to go after the insurance company.
    Thanks for checking back in with us, this is a very interesting case.

I am taking that you/he were in traffic court and that he was found not guilty of his traffic citation? If so:
    Who told you that you could not go inside the courtroom and watch his trial?
    Was your lawyer present?
    Did anyone explain to you how he won?
    Were you asked to be there? IF so, by whom?
    Do you know what traffic violation he was charged with?

The good news is that a person does not have to be found guilty of a traffic violation to be found at fault of injuring someone.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast