Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Can HOA Force Us to Share Fence Within Our Property Line with Neighbor

Quote Quoting jenaimarre
    View Post
    You are quoting a small part of my post & didn't seem to pay attention to the full info I gave upfront. I did specify that the fence is inside our property 3" from the corner pins. You're right, nobody else has read our HOA's by-laws, that's why some arrogant answers that jump to conclusions without knowing are unfortunately useless.

FYI, property line means perimeter line! within a property line means inside the land limited by the perimeter line!
    He actually knows what you meant. He was simply being pedantic for some inexplicable reason.

Default Re: Can HOA Force Us to Share Fence Within Our Property Line with Neighbor

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    He actually knows what you meant. He was simply being pedantic for some inexplicable reason.

Don't be so arrogant as to suppose you understand my thought process.

What I was doing was asking questions to clarify something ambiguous. That's something that lawyers do because properly-trained lawyers understand that ambiguous facts often lead to bad legal analysis. It's unfortunate that so many folks on these boards think clarifying ambiguous facts is something worthy of criticism and name-calling.

There was nothing ambiguous in the usage of the phrase "within property line" in this context. Nothing.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    Don't be so arrogant as to suppose you understand my thought process.

What I was doing was asking questions to clarify something ambiguous. That's something that lawyers do because properly-trained lawyers understand that ambiguous facts often lead to bad legal analysis. It's unfortunate that so many folks on these boards think clarifying ambiguous facts is something worthy of criticism and name-calling.
    Nobody has said they "understand your thought process." They said how you come across. And btw, you rarely ever offer a "legal analysis" because you rarely understand what anyone writes...getting thrown off by punctuation and capitalization.

Then to again claim you are a lawyer...maybe you should keep that to yourself.

In what way is the neighbor using your fence? It sounds like he just built his own fence along a different property line.
    Never break more than one law at a time.

"Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." -- H. L. Mencken

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2