Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Assault on a Peace Officer

Or the paramedics requested them. DV assault is still assault, and I as a paramedic, ain't walking into a violent crime scene without protection.

The police do not let you collaborate and you are all right my husband lied for control against me and to hurt me. He has back tracked his story, but I do not no for sure I never heard what he or the police said. The police do not give you a say in anything, they do what they want, they lie. I found out and I cannot wait to see the cameras and my husband wants to be a part of this (help me now). I do not think this is a good idea. I do not want to face the fact that that he did this to hurt me. It is bullshit that he was trying to get me help. I do have all the pictures of the 50 plus bruises over my body and an xray and it is documented at the doctors. My problem is with the police. they did not care about my medical health, they did not care about what my husband did ( lie to get them there) the one police falsely accused me of assault he abused his power because they had nothing to take me in on. My home is 6000 sq feet my family were playing games on different levels and not the same game. I am glad my son stayed downstairs I do not need him rapped up in this bs. In my case the police are not to serve and protect and they never read me my Maranda rights or even said what I did wrong.

I'm still confused as to why it was the duty of any law enforcement agency to provide you with medical attention.

UPDATE: I found out today that they have dropped the resisting arrest charge. I have spoken to 2 lawyer so far and they say to wait. They may drop the assault charge. If they do not they will have to lie. I am hoping a camera was present.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    I'm still confused as to why it was the duty of any law enforcement agency to provide you with medical attention.
    Me too

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2