Hi! I wanted to write this in children but they don't accept new threads at the moment. I'm hoping someone here will help me out. My best friend has been in foster care for years now but his Foster parents keep kicking him out of the house when he does something wrong and they tell him they don't want him. He says he cant stay there anymore but he can't live with me. Could it be possible for him to file a complaint or something against his Foster parents and get a new family?