Default How Likely They Were Still Off

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA. So I avoid ANY chance of being in trouble, I asked a friend to call the local traffic division to see if red light cameras are still being used. This was a week ago. The worker said currently not to her knowledge. How likely is it that they were off a few months ago too? When I called in January they said the lights are still off. For the record, a couple months ago, I saw someone run a red light through a camera and there was no flash. Does that mean they are off?

Default Re: How Likely They Were Still Off

Quote Quoting drillhammer
    View Post
    My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA.
    No, it doesn’t. It appears your question involves an irrational fear of a traffic ticket—just one fear among others you’ve expressed in previous threads. You are asking for speculation regarding an unknown municipality many months ago. We live in uncertain times, and some of us worry about more serious things that possibly could happen but probably won’t.

So I avoid ANY chance of being in trouble,
    You avoid trouble by obeying all the traffic laws.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    You avoid trouble by obeying all the traffic laws.
    One can also avoid trouble by being aware of the consequences of their actions.

View Post
    I asked a friend to call the local traffic division to see if red light cameras are still being used. This was a week ago. The worker said currently not to her knowledge.
    So...this is second-hand information from a person who apparently doesn't know one way or the other.

View Post
    How likely is it that they were off a few months ago too?
    There is a 27.362% (+/- 2.19%) likelihood that the cameras in some unknown municipality in California were off "a few months ago."

View Post
    When I called in January they said the lights are still off.
    Who are "they"? What "lights"?

View Post
    For the record, a couple months ago, I saw someone run a red light through a camera and there was no flash.
    You saw this person "run a red light through a camera"??? What on Earth does that mean?

View Post
    Does that mean they are off?
    Something is certainly "off" here.

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    So...this is second-hand information from a person who apparently doesn't know one way or the other.

There is a 27.362% (+/- 2.19%) likelihood that the cameras in some unknown municipality in California were off "a few months ago."

Who are "they"? What "lights"?

You saw this person "run a red light through a camera"??? What on Earth does that mean?

Something is certainly "off" here.
    A better question is 'what is the meaning of your post?

You claim to be a 20 year lawyer and you act like this? It should be clear evidence to TM that not all lawyers are professionals.

1. Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources