Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Shoddy Work

If there is one skill that I acquired during my highly traumatic courtroom experience is that I am much quicker at sensing a bullshitter now. I have given you a lot of details about that case and you continue to wordsmith around it. Your case law is inapicable. You either lack the astuteness of a real trial lawyer or you are not a lawyer at all.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    If there is one skill that I acquired during my highly traumatic courtroom experience is that I am much quicker at sensing a bullshitter now. I have given you a lot of details about that case and you continue to wordsmith around it. Your case law is inapicable. You either lack the astuteness of a real trial lawyer or you are not a lawyer at all.
    He quoted the actual law, verbatim, and this is your response? Do you realize how foolish this makes you sound?

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    He quoted the actual law, verbatim, and this is your response? Do you realize how foolish this makes you sound?
    Maybe, just maybe, this will be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for TM and he'll stop engaging Chuckles. Maybe, just maybe, we'll finally get some regular moderation back on this board. Maybe, just maybe I'll win the lottery tomorrow night.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I note that you provide absolutely nothing to support your contention that I'm wrong. No kind of legal analysis whatsoever. No citation to law — statutes, case law — nothing. Just your statement that I'm wrong. Well, Harold, that's pretty worthless as far as I'm concerned. I have no reason to believe you have any idea what you are talking about. You are not a lawyer, have never studied the law, and have just a little scattered experience with the law. In short, you have nothing that suggests any expertise in this area. So I can see the BS coming from you — saying I'm wrong without actually having anything to back it up. Think what you want; your views of me don't matter. Everyone reading these posts will see you don't back up your claims about the law, while I do, and they will draw the appropriate conclusions from that. That's enough for me.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    I note that you provide absolutely nothing to support your contention that I'm wrong. No kind of legal analysis whatsoever. No citation to law — statutes, case law — nothing. Just your statement that I'm wrong. Well, Harold, that's pretty worthless as far as I'm concerned. I have no reason to believe you have any idea what you are talking about. You are not a lawyer, have never studied the law, and have just a little scattered experience with the law. In short, you have nothing that suggests any expertise in this area. So I can see the BS coming from you — saying I'm wrong without actually having anything to back it up. Think what you want; your views of me don't matter. Everyone reading these posts will see you don't back up your claims about the law, while I do, and they will draw the appropriate conclusions from that. That's enough for me.
    If there is one think lawyers can show us is that 'truth' is manufactured.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    You guys should spend some time in a courtroom where your highly esteemed lawyers quote laws all the time. Only difference is that you don't know squat whether it is a winning or applicable argument.

I call it arrogance to say TM knows what happened in my court cases...just because he claims to be a lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5