Default Harrassed and Threats from a Parole

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan
    My ex boyfriends recent ex girlfriend is harassing me as him and I remained friends thru the years and she has threatened my family, threatened to slander me online, threatened to harm me and has called left voicemails and texts including using his Facebook to harass me too as I blocked her but didn't him til recently due to this. I did file a report to the police and they told her to "not contact" me any further in which she hasn't. I am trying to find out who her parole officer is though to fill them in on this. I called the Jackson prison where she was at and never got a return call. I know she is currently in Grand Rapids and also driving without a license and back on drugs. How do I find her parole officer?

Default Re: Harrassed and Threats from a Parole

How do I find her parole officer?

Try the MI Department of Corrections offender search:

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2.aspx

Quote Quoting aspqueen
    View Post
    she has threatened my family, threatened to slander me online, threatened to harm me
    Threatened to do what? How long ago were these threats made? Has anything ever come of any of them?

Quote Quoting aspqueen
    View Post
    they told her to "not contact" me any further in which she hasn't.
    How long ago did this happened, and doesn't this mean problem solved?

Quote Quoting aspqueen
    View Post
    I am trying to find out who her parole officer is though to fill them in on this. I called the Jackson prison where she was at and never got a return call. I know she is currently in Grand Rapids and also driving without a license and back on drugs. How do I find her parole officer?
    What makes you believe she's on parole? Not everyone who has been in prison is on parole.

Also, why do you want to take a situation that apparently has resolved itself and not only unresolve it, but make it worse by a factor of 10+? Do you want her to start threatening you and your family again? Maybe this time she'll follow through with the threats. Is that what you want?

my friend/ex told me. He let her live with her after she got out of prison in January and I seen her paperwork as I use to babysit for them. She threatened to cause bodily harm on me such as "I Will beat your tramp ass up and I know where you live" , slander me as in quote "I know your a teacher and I will report you to your place as a tramp" (which she has done) , threatened to post private old photos when she found pics in my ex's phone when snooping saying " you ****ing whore I saw your pictures and gonna post them online wherever I can", plus, she has reached out to my friends on FB telling them I am having an affair in which, I am not and my husband and also my mom and dad. This is absurd and starting to cause issues in my home life because my family is concerned of being harmed on top of my social media and business. My husband wants me to also press charges and find her parole officer. I think that is threat enough. I protect my image and my life. Him and I were romantically involved prior to myself meeting my husband and getting married. She was serving her time during that time. I did file with police but they are not in regular contact with me. I am not gonna let this tyrant destroy my life. She is a hot head and I do not trust she will stop it will only get worse. She did this 3 times before I did anything about with the police hoping blocking her would stop. If she keeps getting warnings, she wont take this seriously and keep it up. She is on meth and crack. I don't mess with people like that and I take her threats seriously. You may think I'm putting myself at risk more for this, but I do not let people walk all over me like this and her threats are pretty harsh and serious. Walking away is just letting her get away with it. You may view this differently than me, but you don't know what I had to do to fix this with my family and the sleepless nights it has caused on top of worrying she will come to my home. We found 2 dead baby bunnies in our yard the last day she harassed me. So it made us concerned it was her. If she retaliates even further after i report this to her parole officer, oh well.. she has caused enough issues already and my family is well aware of it too and she can go back in prison and see those four walls so anxiously awaiting her. It is also my legal right. I just want the info and that's that to get this moving. Also, letting felons get away with more crime is not teaching them anything at all.

she started threatening me near the 4th of July and last time she threatened me was 2 weeks ago. I had changed phone services and her number didn't transfer over correctly to be blocked and she got thru then at that last time. I since re blocked her. I think threatening to beat me up is pretty bad in itself and also slandering me and threatening to post my pics from several yrs ago online could hurt my job. My ex told me she grabbed his phone in the middle of the night and she suspected we were having an affair cuz he kept my lingerie pics from all these yrs on his phone. If she was smart enough, she would look at the dates but she has always been ready to go off on me since she met me .

thank you for this link!

thank you I found it and she is on parole. thanks!

also, if she follows thru on the threats, then she put herself in that position not I. You dont know the whole story and are acting like I shouldnt do anything about this. She threatened 3 times til I did anything about it and this has not resolved itself. She has gone thru other means to harrass me by targetting my FB friends.

Seems to me your best bet would be to disassociate from anyone connected to these folks and not poke a sleeping bear, but you do you.

There is more to the story and I didnt think I needed to give every damn detail here about it except for the harassment issues. I am guardian of their child. So if something happens to him, I get custody cuz Im the only woman that child has known. There are reasons why I have talked to him as know you see, but you dont know the whole story. Mom dont even know her own child til recently. She has no custody nor visitation she lost all of that. We all were hoping mom would straighten up. ITs all handled tho so this topic can end. Dad pressed charges too recently as she went over there and ruined his things and hit him. So she is in custody cuz she was drinking and driving and had no license.

If we don't know the whole story, then how do you imagine we can give you informed options?

Quote Quoting aspqueen
    View Post
    There is more to the story and I didnt think I needed to give every damn detail here
    You don't "need[] to give every damn detail here." For that matter, you don't need to post at all. However, we can only respond based on information you provide, so if there are important details you don't provide, then we can't take those details into consideration when responding.

Don't get pissy that "you dont [sic] know the whole story" when it's entirely in your control how much of the "story" I know.

Quote Quoting aspqueen
    View Post
    There is more to the story and I didnt think I needed to give every damn detail here about it except for the harassment issues. I am guardian of their child. So if something happens to him, I get custody cuz Im the only woman that child has known. There are reasons why I have talked to him as know you see, but you dont know the whole story. Mom dont even know her own child til recently. She has no custody nor visitation she lost all of that. We all were hoping mom would straighten up. ITs all handled tho so this topic can end. Dad pressed charges too recently as she went over there and ruined his things and hit him. So she is in custody cuz she was drinking and driving and had no license.
    If she is in custody due to drinking and driving and had no license, plus dad pressed charges, I don't think that you have to worry about contacting her parole officer. She is likely already violated.

i was talking to pg1067 as he started gettign on me about the whole thing. most of the time, people do not want to know every single detail when it comes to lawyers and law

thank you ilworking. I agree with you. I ended up not calling, cuz dad did and she cant disturb me in jail

pg1067, your the one who started jumping down my throat cuz I said I wanted to talk to her parole officer. anyway, problem solved. She is in jail again due to her own bad decision making.

1. Sponsored Links