Default Squatter Installed Renters in My Land and Can’t Remove Them

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Texas

Long story sort: A squatter took me (owner) to District court for a TRY TITLE SUIT, and lost, took it to appeals and was denied, asked for en banc rehearing and normal rehearing and was denied. Now she is going to the Supreme Court. She is pro-se. When she loses at Supreme Court (I believe she will since she is pro-se) I will still have issues with her.

The issue I am facing in the near future is how to remove the mobile home that belongs to the squatter (she installed on my land) and that is housing renters?

The JP court told me I can't evict the renters because it’s not my mobile home (the squatter lives elsewhere and I can't evict her or her MH). I feel stuck, even though the title issues will be cleared.

I really don’t think an eviction case applies to me at this point.

Is it an “unjust enrichment and restitution case” or is it a
    lawsuit for “trespass and ejectment” (which is not an eviction or unlawful detainer).

Thank you for the help or ideas.

Default Re: Squatter Installed Renters in My Land and Can’t Remove Them

This appears to be a continuation of at least two other threads. Please don't start new threads on the same subject.

1. Sponsored Links