Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Car Shipping Broker Strange Experience

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Great then even he doesn't think there is a contract. Move on and call your CC company.
    Well its not that great really, as he does think that because I signed the contract so now the money is:
    a) not refundable
    b) there is no guarantee on pickup or drop off dates
    c) cannot dispute with credit card company
    d) should I chose to sue, it will only be in state of Nevada.
    However what is strange is that he believes that since I did not put the "date" on the contract, so now he will not be discussing anything with me including any questions about getting my vehicle shipped. So basically my money is not refundable and he will not be servicing me. So right now, I have no clue whether my car will be picked up or not, as he refuses to talk, and importantly he refuses to escalate to a Manager.

What I think is, he got irate by the 2 cross lines I did over whole Terms and Conditions area, which states all the above a to d.

Quote Quoting melts05
    View Post
    Well its not that great really, as he does think that because I signed the contract so now the money is:
    a) not refundable
    b) there is no guarantee on pickup or drop off dates
    c) cannot dispute with credit card company
    d) should I chose to sue, it will only be in state of Nevada.
    However what is strange is that he believes that since I did not put the "date" on the contract, so now he will not be discussing anything with me including any questions about getting my vehicle shipped. So basically my money is not refundable and he will not be servicing me. So right now, I have no clue whether my car will be picked up or not, as he refuses to talk, and importantly he refuses to escalate to a Manager.

What I think is, he got irate by the 2 cross lines I did over whole Terms and Conditions area, which states all the above a to d.
    You wrote

Quote Quoting melts05
    View Post
    I saved it and clicked email back, and he received it and said he doesn’t accept it and started cursing.
    If the contract wasn't accepted and/or those parts were marked out then there wasn't an agreement.

Call your CC company and dispute the charge and then find another transporter.

Thanks much.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2