My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Washington

First off, let me say that I am not meaning to flood this board with my own issues.

My child was injured. They went to the Dr and was prescribed medication. The other parents insurance did not cover it at all, mine covered most of it. I then asked the other parent to pay their portion of the meds, but the other parent said that I should have gone to a pharmacy where their insurance was accepted and they refused to pay for their portion of meds. I tried to explain that it wasn't because of the pharmacy, but rather the medicine that was prescribed and their insurance didn't cover.

Anyways, what course can I take as a result of the other parent not paying their court ordered portion?

Is it a lot? No, not at all. But it shouldn't be about the amount and instead about the point that the other parent is not willing to pay