Default Can I Work in the Medical Field with My Charges, Even Though I Haven't Been Convicted

I received child neglect, child endangerment, and Assault, when I go to the registry I'm still listed as eligible/ active. Does that mean I am still able to work in the state of Missouri?

Default Re: Can I Work in the Medical Field with My Charges, Even Though I Haven't Been Convi

Until you're put on the appropriate disqualification registry, you can continue working. You didn't say what your "medical field" is, but what starts the action varies depending on what you're talking about. Some will hold actions until they find out if you are convicted (and have finished your appeals), others will act on being notified of the arrest.

1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

1. Drug Possession: Drug Possession Charges With an Incorrect Field Test Result
    By whattodo2014 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2014, 07:45 PM
  2. Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can I Work in the Medical Field with a Shoplifting Charge
    By hellokitty13 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 02:34 PM
  3. Background Checks: Disqualifications for the Medical Field
    By DsMama in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:19 PM
  4. Non-Compete Agreements: Non Compete, Told I Cannot Work in My Field(It) for One Year with in 50 Miles
    By chips101 in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 06:13 PM
  5. Drug Possession: Drug Misdemeanor Under 20 grams - Is My Future In The Medical Field Over?
    By sweetnina123 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 08:54 PM

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources