Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Talking to a Minor Online

Back in the day when the owner of the forum stopped in more often than once every six months, one of the strictest rules of the forum was, we don't answer questions about having sex with minors.

Ah, the good old days.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Back in the day when the owner of the forum stopped in more often than once every six months, one of the strictest rules of the forum was, we don't answer questions about having sex with minors.

Ah, the good old days.
    I'm still wondering who ran off with the Banhammer Of Tender Enlightenment,
    I am the Mouse Man

What the OP is asking permission to do is completely up to Canadian law. What happens to a Canadian citizen in Canada is of no interest to the US. While I do have some expertise in Canadian employment law, I don't have as much knowledge of this area of Canadian law. However I do know this much: if the girl's parents don't want her talking to a 26-year-old American man and she persists in doing so, they will be legally free to kick her out of the house as punishment. OP, is this what you want to have happen to your little friend?

Quote Quoting eerelations
    View Post
    What the OP is asking permission to do is completely up to Canadian law. What happens to a Canadian citizen in Canada is of no interest to the US. While I do have some expertise in Canadian employment law, I don't have as much knowledge of this area of Canadian law. However I do know this much: if the girl's parents don't want her talking to a 26-year-old American man and she persists in doing so, they will be legally free to kick her out of the house as punishment. OP, is this what you want to have happen to your little friend?
    Obviously, he does not care about this child. His only concern is doing and getting what pleases him.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2