Default Surgeon is Acting Unstable and Suicidal -- Report

My question involves defamation in the state of: Texas

not sure exactly where to post this question .

I recently left my ex fiance of 5 years because of abuse. Heís a surgeon and some of the last straws included him telling me that the previous argument he had with me ó may have caused him to kill someone in surgery. The person didnít die thank goodness. I recorded a call where he tells me that the OR charge nurse asked him to walk outside and take a break before he could operate because he didnít seem right.

Then about 2 months ago, I began to feel sick and I worried I had COVID. he told me that he would NOT take me to get a test because it would expose him to the hospital and he wanted to be able to continue working. He said no one could know if I have it.

I was livid when he told me this so I recorded a phone a call where he is telling me that he will not take me to get a test and telling me that Iím insane and clueless for even considering endangering his work.

I am getting some clarity on the abuse now and Iím really considering reporting him to the medical board. I have all of these things recorded. I worry about his mental stability.

At one point last year he told me he was going crazy, needed a psych ward - and to call his mother for help. Heís in his 50s. I was scared for my safety so I got out and called his parents and told them I was worried and they told me NOT to call anyone because it would hurt his career.

He cut a woman's vocal chords during thyroid surgery and told me it was becasue he was too preoccupied with me....and that I helped ruin a woman's life.

Would you report this person to the medical board if you were me?

Yesterday, he posted on social media

I recently left my ex fiance of 5 years because of abuse. Heís a surgeon and some of the last straws included him telling me that the previous argument he had with me ó may have caused him to kill someone in surgery. The person didnít die thank goodness. I recorded a call where he tells me that the OR charge nurse asked him to walk outside and take a break before he could operate because he didnít seem right.

Then about 2 months ago, I began to feel sick and I worried I had COVID. he told me that he would NOT take me to get a test because it would expose him to the hospital and he wanted to be able to continue working. He said no one could know if I have it.

I was livid when he told me this so I recorded a phone a call where he is telling me that he will not take me to get a test and telling me that Iím insane and clueless for even considering endangering his work.

I am getting some clarity on the abuse now and Iím really considering reporting him to the medical board. I have all of these things recorded. I worry about his mental stability.

At one point last year he told me he was going crazy, needed a psych ward - and to call his mother for help. Heís in his 50s. I was scared for my safety so I got out and called his parents and told them I was worried and they told me NOT to call anyone because it would hurt his career.

Yesterday he posted on PUBLIC social media that he would be happy if any woman "looking for love in all the wrong places" wanted to make an appointment and come see him.

He's also on instagram commenting about 23 year old girls in bikinis and saying they should come sit on his face. He's 53.

Default Re: Surgeon is Acting Unstable and Suicidal -- Report

Quote Quoting fauccilover2
    View Post
    My question involves defamation in the state of: Texas

not sure exactly where to post this question .

I recently left my ex fiance of 5 years because of abuse. He’s a surgeon and some of the last straws included him telling me that the previous argument he had with me — may have caused him to kill someone in surgery. The person didn’t die thank goodness. I recorded a call where he tells me that the OR charge nurse asked him to walk outside and take a break before he could operate because he didn’t seem right.

I was livid when he told me this so I recorded a phone a call where he is telling me that he will not take me to get a test and telling me that I’m insane and clueless for even considering endangering his work.

I am getting some clarity on the abuse now and I’m really considering reporting him to the medical board. I have all of these things recorded. I worry about his mental stability.

At one point last year he told me he was going crazy, needed a psych ward - and to call his mother for help. He’s in his 50s. I was scared for my safety so I got out and called his parents and told them I was worried and they told me NOT to call anyone because it would hurt his career.

He cut a woman's vocal chords during thyroid surgery and told me it was becasue he was too preoccupied with me....and that I helped ruin a woman's life.

Yesterday, he posted on social media

I recently left my ex fiance of 5 years because of abuse. He’s a surgeon and some of the last straws included him telling me that the previous argument he had with me — may have caused him to kill someone in surgery. The person didn’t die thank goodness. I recorded a call where he tells me that the OR charge nurse asked him to walk outside and take a break before he could operate because he didn’t seem right.

I was livid when he told me this so I recorded a phone a call where he is telling me that he will not take me to get a test and telling me that I’m insane and clueless for even considering endangering his work.

I am getting some clarity on the abuse now and I’m really considering reporting him to the medical board. I have all of these things recorded. I worry about his mental stability.

At one point last year he told me he was going crazy, needed a psych ward - and to call his mother for help. He’s in his 50s. I was scared for my safety so I got out and called his parents and told them I was worried and they told me NOT to call anyone because it would hurt his career.

Yesterday he posted on PUBLIC social media that he would be happy if any woman "looking for love in all the wrong places" wanted to make an appointment and come see him.

He's also on instagram commenting about 23 year old girls in bikinis and saying they should come sit on his face. He's 53.
    If you are truly worried that he is not safe to be operating on someone then yes, you probably should report him to the medical board. However, if he is just saying that kind of stuff to you to further abuse and control you, then you probably should not report him to the medical board...because they are probably all lies. Abusers often lie about those kinds of things to further control their victims.

Given that regardless of whether you are right or wrong there are likely to be major repercussions resulting from such a report, I would recommend that BEFORE making a decision, you talk to an attorney who can assess the situation and give you advice that will allow you to protect yourself.

I did the online complaint form last night and then woke up to your message. Not i'm terrified. I am hoping I can call them on Monday and have it retracted. Now -- I'm concerned for my safety.

You can still talk to an attorney. And you can still talk to an abuse counselor. And you can still talk to the police.

I dont' know what I would tell the police -- at this point.

I have a therapist -- she was the one I suggested I report this to the medical board... Now I'm wondering what the heck did I do?

You can tell the police that there is a reason to believe that someone might try to harm you and ask them to keep a closer eye on your area.

Can he SUE me -- if the things I report are not only true, but I also have audio documentation of it?

Quote Quoting fauccilover2
    View Post
    Can he SUE me -- if the things I report are not only true, but I also have audio documentation of it?
    Anybody can sue anyone for anything. The question is whether or not they could win. In this instance I still think that he might have been lying to you to control you. Your audio documentation only proves that he said those things. It doesn't prove that he wasn't lying to you about those things.

You don't know if they are true or not. All you can do is hand over the audio recordings and let the medical board investigate.

Can he sue? Well, anyone can sue anyone for anything. Winning is another story. You are not saying your ex did X, Y, and Z, you are handing over audio recordings of your ex saying he did X, Y, and Z to the appropriate authority. If he did do X, Y, and Z then he needs to be stopped.

1. Sponsored Links