Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Electronic Harassment

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
    I have been being a victim of Electronic Harassment for 20 years. During this time I suffered a lot, and might have injured as the perpetrators always attacked my head. Their house is next to mine on the east side. Recently, there is a small break through, partly due to some gained knowledge, and partly due to some small luck. I succeed in getting some evidence on the existence of that illegal electronic harassment machine which uses microwave and infra-sound. I contact several criminal lawyers; all of them refused me on the ground that my situation does not fit into their usual practice. I understand that electronic harassment could be a relatively new crime. My question is: (1) Can I eventually find a lawyer who can help? There is one winning case in California on July 9, 2014 only with a very relatively light punishment. (2) Can I, as a victim, act as an informant to ask a judge to issue a search warrant? If the judge can not be easily persuaded, then can I ask that he sends an officer in plain clothes, not driving police car, to come into my house, I shall show the officer everything I have gotten. I think a police searching can be the only clear way to settle my case.

Default Re: Electronic Harassment

I suspect Reynolds Wrap has some haberdashery that will help you. The California law on electronic harassment refers to people sending you certain texts or emails, not to people bombarding you with some illusory rays.

You can continue to attempt to find an attorney, but I suspect the matter devolves down to one or both of these: you have no case OR you're not willing to pay. Contingent fee (where the lawyer works for part of the award) is largely limited to personal injury cases where there is a well-known likely outcome.

Claiming to be a victim is not sufficient to get a search warrant. If the police have probable cause THEY can request a warrant. It's not open to you. You also have no right to tell the police how to do their job and by and large the judge will not command such either.

Kase SUN, putting your home address in your post was foolish. If you can't delete the address yourself send a message to the moderators to do it.

To flyingron
    There is not an illusion. I think that I have to add a little more details. (1) My radio frequency meter found 8 microwave lasers (also called masers) ranging from 2.4 to 2.5 GHz, when the meter pointed toward the perpetrators' house either from inside my house or outside in the yard. There was no signal from the other 3 sides. One maser is for eavesdropping. After a while, perpetrators felt the secret of having illegal machine leaked, not only they didn't "retreat", but kept on more severe "attacks" in a way as to have mutual annihilation (both to die). (2) the other parts of that machine have: a Frey effect cursing; a radar to find me anywhere in my property; an enhancement and controlling computer; an aiming set-up; an infra-sound generator; a detailed user's manual telling how to improve hurting as I felt their technique kept improving. I am looking for the detector on infra-sound, I know NASA makes it but I don't know if NASA sells it. (3) I met someone who told me that the illegal machine was made in Sweden, Japan, and Germany. Dealers came from Middle East. Once an Arab asked him if he wanted to be a dealer, he refused that illegal activity. (4) There are 3 States, Michigan, Maine, and Massachusetts which have law(s) on electronic harassment. This illegal deed has now become a global problem (encyclopedia.uia.org/...). The Electronic Harassment is a relatively new crime, my guess it started after 1995 when the computer stopped using command language, began to use graphic user interface. So, from 1995 on, computer was a lot more friendly that criminals also began to use it to control their illegal machines. (5) If every victim goes to find counter measures, what a society will turn out to be? Everyday, there will be a lot of "Doc. Holliday, Gunfight at O. K. Corral" by using electronic harassment machine instead. I don't understand that why Law can not step in (when there is clear evidence to mean something). Any further comments will be highly appreciated.

(1) Can I eventually find a lawyer who can help? I'm sure that if you try hard enough and call enough lawyers you'll be able to find one who will be willing to separate you from some of your money.

(2) Can I, as a victim, act as an informant to ask a judge to issue a search warrant? No. That's not the way it works. You don't go directly to the judge. You can go directly to the police yourself, or you can go directly to the DA (or such representative of his office that he might designate) but you do not go directly to the judge.

There's nothing stopping you from going directly to the police yourself.

List of things that use the 2.4 Ghz band. Aim it at my house and you are going to get way more hits than 8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2.4_GHz_radio_use

Contents
    1 Phone
    2 Bluetooth
    3 Wi-Fi
    4 ZigBee / IEEE 802.15.4 Wireless Data Networks
    5 RF peripherals
    6 Microwave oven
    7 Audio-visual (AV) Devices
    7.1 Baby monitors
    7.2 Audio Devices
    7.2.1 Wireless Microphones
    7.2.2 Wireless Speakers
    7.3 Video devices
    7.3.1 Wi-Fi networks
    7.3.2 EIRP
    8 Radio Control
    8.1 Toys
    8.2 Garage doors
    9 Car alarm
    10 Radars
    11 Power
    11.1 Smart Power Meters
    11.2 Wireless Power

To PayrolGuy
    My modem's Wi-Fi has a wide band continues from 2.433 to 2.439 GHz; my microwave oven shows a even wider band. Both bands disappear at a short distance away. 375 ft away from the Wi-Fi is the east window of my house, which is nearest to the perpetrators' house, each of the lasers (masers) shows a line (spike) that means one frequency.

To cbg
    If I win the criminal law suit, can I then ask all the fees be paid by the defendants (perpetrators)? Since it is the defendants who started this troublesome crime and court suing; I incur this sad happening which is very much a nuisance to me.

To PayrolGuy
    Sorry, I made a mistake. It is 37.5 feet.

You're sixteen steps ahead of yourself. You've got a long way to go before you see the inside of a courtroom. There will be plenty of time to worry about what you can ask for then.

To cbg
    I am a layman to law; you may very well be correct that I am far away to finish my case. But 20-years is a long time to let passed; as who can have how many counts of 20-years. Naturally, I am worry and want to get moving faster. Thanks for further opinions and information.

To any one who may suggest more
    Up to now, I have gotten more proofs of the existence of that aforementioned illegal; machine. (1) I have detected the frequency of its radar. (2) During the perpetrators showing the strength of their machine, I have photographed the masers "jumping" into appearance and disappearance. No falsification can be done without the actual operation of that machine taking place. (3) I can correctly describe the felling of infra-sound on my body. That sound can fast pass one's body just underneath the skin (i.e. refraction); it is a strange and scary feeling!

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: California
    I have been being a victim of Electronic Harassment for 20 years.
    And you've not done anything about this all that time? You need to know that there are statutes of limitation for both criminal prosecution and for civil claims that will preclude going back anywhere close to 20 years for this. You'll be limited to just what has happened during the last couple of years.

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    I contact several criminal lawyers; all of them refused me on the ground that my situation does not fit into their usual practice.
    Criminal lawyers represent those accused of crimes. The state is the one that prosecutes the crime. YOU can't prosecute any criminal offenses for this. All you can do is make a complaint with the police or prosecutor about it. Be prepared for a lot of skepticism. Most people who make the kind of claims you do are not facing any kind of electronic attack. Rather they are mentally ill and are convinced because of that illness that they are being attacked. You too might have that problem, but you wouldn't know it because in your own mind it's very real. To sort out whether what you are experiencing is real or due to mental illness you'd really need the help of a acknowledged experts in the fields electromagnetic transmissions and mental health to undertake proper testing to determine what is going on. Your claims on tests you did yourself are probably not going to get much attention from the police or prosecutors.

Obviously, if the problem is mental illness, the remedy you would need is treatment. The law can't help you with that.

Similarly, in a civil lawsuit you'll need to convince a jury that what you are facing is real and not just in your head. Again, having the opinion of experts on that would go a long way to helping you with that.

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    My question is: (1) Can I eventually find a lawyer who can help?
    You can look for a lawyer for a civil lawsuit. But you're going to have to convince the lawyer that you're truly facing an attack here rather than something just in your head. Talk to personal injury lawyers about that. As for any criminal case, all you can do for that is make a complaint to the police and prosecutor. Again, you'll need to overcome the likely skepticism they'll have if you want them to act.

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    (2) Can I, as a victim, act as an informant to ask a judge to issue a search warrant?
    You could ask, but the court will ignore it. Only law enforcement may seek a search warrant.

My question to you is this: if this really is a problem and not in your head, why haven't you simply moved away from the source of these transmissions? Had you done that 20 years ago, it seems you'd not have suffered this for the past two decades.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast