Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Default Re: Electronic Harassment

Interesting...

As a ham I have a bit of knowledge about radios and RF energy and can say without a doubt that the frequency to which you're referring is extremely common and would require extraordinary wattage to do you any real harm, especially since 2.5GHz (12cm WL) can be interfered with by the walls of your home, rain, trees, etc. As the frequency increases the more interference solid objects can offer. Also, you would have to be exposed to this RF energy with a power density of 5mW/cm^2 for 6 minutes before your neighbor would be in violation of FCC regulations. Additionally, even if the frequency that you describe is indeed being used by your neighbor and transmitted using a directional antenna, creating a tighter beam than a unidirectional antenna, your neighbor may, be a licensed radio operator (like me) and would be permitted to be using these frequencies and you would not be able to prevent it provided you are not being exposed to energy greater than the maximum permissible exposure (MPE) dictated by the FCC.

Infrasound has proven to be an interesting field of research and is certainly yielding some interesting results pertaining to health and more. That said, for me to believe that you are being subjected to sound at the frequencies and dbs that would be required, but only you, is quite a stretch.

Now, I want to bring in my friend Occam. He says that the simplest explanation is probably the right one. Here I'd say you definitely are running afoul of Occam's Razor. Why would your neighbor mount such an protracted, extensive and expensive campaign against you? The other, simpler explanation is that you may be wildly paranoid and may need some professional psychiatric help. Or a Faraday cage. You decide.

Legally, however, you can certainly make a complaint to the police but expect it to go nowhere. You can try a civil suit but, again, be prepared to spend a lot of money for it to go nowhere.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

To Taxing Matters
    (1) Can recorded images be good evidence(s)?
    (2) The place where I live is my house, a lot of changes need to be done for a moving away.

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    To Taxing Matters
    (1) Can recorded images be good evidence(s)?
    That depends on what the images show and what relevance they have to the issue before the court. Note that images of a technical nature will require expert testimony to explain what they mean.

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    (2) The place where I live is my house, a lot of changes need to be done for a moving away.
    Well, when a person is motivated, especially when the issue is a threat to the person's health, quite often the person can manage to quite a bit in a relatively short period of time. Even more so if friends and relatives can be brought in to help. Certainly I would think that you could have accomplished it much faster than 20 years had you chose to do so. That leads me to think that this problem must not have been all that bad for you to put up with for 20 years. I can see a jury thinking that, too.

To Taxing matters
    I spent 2 hours typing twice the same answer to you last night. The forum system said that I had no right to post! I thought it meant that I did not register (but could I not). So I re-registered and came back, the whole typing lost. This happened 3 times to me already in the past! Maybe, you can have way to find those typings. thank you.

To any one who may tell how to use this Forum in details
    I spent 2 hours last night to type a reply to Taxing Matters, one original, one repetition. Both were missing since the Forum said that I can not post and I need registration. So, I did, and came back and found the typing was gone. I did not know how to recover it, and typed again. Forum refused to post again; registration, then typing gone. Maybe, I type quite slowly; but this should not form the reason to reject. Thanks.

To Mark47n
    I have answered in 4 in some detailed paragraphs. What happened was another saying "You don't have permission ...", and the typing was completely lost. I am not sure that you can retrieved it. Sorry, maybe this Forum is not for me!

I will try to re-write everything that lost to Taxing Matters and to Mark47n. Hope this time, nothing will lose, I am praying so.

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    I will try to re-write everything that lost to Taxing Matters and to Mark47n. Hope this time, nothing will lose, I am praying so.
    If you're referring to post number #4 I did read it. The problem, however, is that you'd have to prove your hypothesis to the satisfaction of a jury and that's providing your case didn't just get chucked out.

My technical information ended up out in the weeds a bit and the point behind it was that you would have to be able to answer this overarching question: why would your neighbor go to the trouble and expense of harassing you using such complex means? We aren't talking about someone playing there music loud, you're talking about microwaves and infrasound. Your RF spectrum analyzer likely will only report in amplitude (-dBm). In order to turn that into watts/m^2 you would have to know a few other things and there are laws regarding personnel exposure to RF energy. Again, in your case it's 5mW/M^2. Also, without really being able to do any direction finding (and RF spectrum analyzer doesn't cut it) you don't really know much. Alas, exposure to an excess of this energy would only constitute warming of the skin at the Hz under discussion at the above referenced power level.

If you want administrative action (which is the most likely if there is truly an RF issue) and you believe you truly have issues with Rf I would recommend contacting the local ham radio club and they can come out and do some direction finding. Since ham radio is a self-policing community, and very serious about it, they can report to the FCC, through the self-policing portal, if they find violations. FYI FCC fines are spectacular!

IT's highly unlikely to see warrants or any criminal penalties because what you describe makes no sense and LE rigorously applies the KISS principle.
    "They go up!"

To Taxing Matters, #10, #13
    (1) I was not idle in these passing 20 years. In the very beginning, I did not know what that machine was and I felt that I had big trouble. I figured that the EFFECT could pass from house to a near-by house, most likely, was electric wave in nature. A week or so after the quarrel in the middle of night, I was awaken and heard the man perpetrator saying "Let's try this machine". Then I got up, setting on my bed with my back against the wall, there were 3 pupu sounds on the left side of my head; I could not sleep for the remaining of that night. A few days later, I worked in the kitchen sink hearing cursing (now, it is called Frey effect, see Microwave auditory effect, Wikipedia), (to be continued)

I mistook that came from inside the sink down drainage and yelled back. Again a few days later, the woman perpetrator met and yelled at me saying "We know that you are crazy at the sink"; how could she know other than by radar? In 1900"s, PBS TV stations had once showed that laser was used to strike a window in order to get the vibrations made by the speech inside the room, so that the speech could be regenerated. Thus, a coincidence was found with my thinking. In the days in laboratory, 2 lasers were used, one was red light helium-neon, the other was an invisible infra-red for which a hole punched by the laser on a piece of thin paper was the method to show the laser's path; people worked with this lase must wear eye protecting gear as it reflected from wall, bouncing into eye, would result in instant blindness. Infra-red can hardly leave the house; this made the microwave being the suspect wave used by that illegal machine more certainly. I telephoned to a research personnel of a university talking about microwave in my back yard. The woman perpetrator heard the talking and yelled "crazy"; to me this sounded like a confession. My wife and my brother-in-law said that I had no evidence as a proof and thus no use to tell to anywhere. My brother-in-law voluntarily talked to them; they denied everything. Therefore, without any other way to go, I went police, a policeman kindly said that he could not enter the perpetrators' house, so he could not do anything. I contacted FBI 3 times. The first time was to an agent who said that he had a background in science and had not heard anything about such machine (but the fact was that U. S. navy was actively involved in producing a microwave machine to subdue demonstrationists when their order was lost just about near the same time (see, Microwave auditory effect, Wikipedia)). (to be continued)

The second time I sent a certified letter demanding help. The third tome I visited FBI office again, an agent saw me so I gave a written request and also mentioned that I needed FBI's help to set up instruments in my house to collect evidence; there was no result afterwards. There were organizations on electronic harassment in internet, I contacted one asking if there was a private detective,and could that person help to detect, to be witness in court, there was not a clear reply (I thought that, maybe, it only did measurement(s), and "you" did the rest, or they sold to "you" some devices). those web sites mentioned that many people contacted them, all these people were afraid of being said that they were crazy, and hallucinatory (for which, I don't really understand why,even though the replied reaction can be "sting-ear", uncomfortable and annoying

saying(s)). In this period, what the perpetrators did was to curse to wake me up. I used sleep pill; so they woke me up only when the medical strength of the pill used up. I got the book "Laser Fundamentals" (2nd edition, 2004; paper edition, 2008) consisting 619 pages. To read it was like a going back to university, for which I had no time, no intention, no need, no sentiment, and my situation at that moment could not even allow a careful reading. Glanced over it; it still seemed that microwave was most suitable, as that wave below 4GHz can pass through building material without huge loss of intensity, a strong amplifier could pick up enough signal to regenerate any weakened information back. After 2010, internet began to have more information about microwave.
    (20 As to statue of limitation, the perpetrators' activity never stops, continually even up to these days. I do not know any details about it.
    (3) I had close relatives living near-by; we always needed to help one another, so moving away could not be easy regarding the whole group. Furthermore, changing address and telephone number to friends, and changing financial institutions, family doctor, health insurance, etc. was a real headache. If my residence was rented, I think I must have moved out more than "a thousand times".

To Mark47n, #11
    (1) The 8 masers can not belong to radio operation. In the beginning, there was a quarrel. A week or so after that quarrel in the middle of night, I was awaken and heard the men perpetrator saying "Let's try this machine". then I got up, sitting on my bed with my back against the stucco wall, there were 3 pupu sounds on my left side of my head; I could not sleep for the remaining of that night. A few days later, I worked in the kitchen sink, hearing cursing (now, it is called Frey effect, see Microwave auditory effect, Wikipedia), L mistook that came from inside the sink conduit and yelled back. Again a few days later, the woman perpetrator met and yelled at me saying "We know that you are crazy at the sink";

how could she know other than by radar? In 1900's, PBS TV stations had once showed that laser was used to strike a window to get the vibrations made by the speech inside the room, the speech could thus be re-synthesized. Thus, a coincidence was found with my thinking. Now, after obtaining knowledge through the years, with a suspect maser spike for eavesdropping appearing on the mete GQ EMF-390 (I would buy more helpful ones), yelling dirty words to the wall facing the perpetrators, that spike quickly disappears ( a correct result). Likewise, showing Greek (invented) straight up middle finger can make the radar spike disappear; randomly waving a magnet to make confusion can make the spike of detecting electronic instruments (GQ EMF-390, etc.) going away (this one is the same as electronic-bugs finder detector); the most appearing spike is for the Frey effect cursing. Sadly, these gestures and yelling are the only language that the perpetrators understand. In addition, the perpetrators show off their "strength" by flashing appearance and disappearance of these 8 maser-spikes, I have recorded all these activities in photographs and videos into the cellular phone's memory. I don't think that these activities are in the proper radio operations and licensed by FCC. Most importantly, no one can falsify all the photographs and videos, since a machine generating those maser spikes is needed in operation concomitantly; L have no masers in my house.
    (2) Why did the perpetrators bought the illegal machine 20 years ago? I think that they wanted revenge. This is a psychological question which I do not really understand. Perhaps, possibly conceivable guessing is that they lack self-esteem. In the past, I met more than once some one unintentionally, afterwards they came around to meet in a casual encounter in

which they would assume me to have known them in "some depth" already, but this was impossible. Any negligence of slightest refusal would mean to despise them, to discard them away (maybe, they really did need some self-esteem, as I was not a perfect extrovert), or to produce more bad feeling.
    (3) Now, they switch to infra-sound to wake me up; I can feel that they do not sleep the whole night and forenoon; they sleep in the after and awake in the whole night like bunch of vampires. Fortunately, GOD may have on my side! My military-like fortification somehow works, but my room is a mess both inside and outside. I can describe the physiological feeling on contact with the infra-sound and the way to defend somehow

against it; can this fact be evidence, as not too many people can speak out the description of the encounter with infra-sound? To prove my truth, the authority may need to test on a volunteer.
    (4) I think that I have mentioned all evidenced exhaustively scattering throughout the discussion without touching privacy.

To anyone who wants to put in my shoes
    Please, kindly show to me any workable method, procedures, and suggestions to end up the MESS, that undesirable, unwanted, and obnoxiously-disgusting incident(s) which I have encountered; with great appreciation. Sincerely thank you very much and GOD bless you.

Masers are absolutely about radio.

No one is firing masers at you. No. One.

No one is deploying infrasound at you.

You need professional help. No one is going to spend that kind of money, time and effort in the pursuit of irritating their neighbor. Your confirmation bias combined with paranoia is supporting this preposterous idea.
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Kase SUN
    View Post
    .....Please, kindly show to me any workable method, procedures, and suggestions to end up the MESS, that undesirable, unwanted, and obnoxiously-disgusting incident(s) which I have encountered; with great appreciation. Sincerely thank you very much and GOD bless you.
    KaseSUN, I believe that you're miserable. I also know, without a shadow of doubt, that the only method to end this mess if for you to get professional psychiatric help. You are suffering from paranoid delusions. I have no doubt you have been told this before. Probably many times by many people. And you've resisted. But what if we're right? Wouldn't it be worth it to at least explore? Go see a psychiatrist. That is the only thing that will stop this madness.

To Mark 47n
    (1) The amateur radio has a band; AM radio has 10KHz. So amateur radio you use must have a band, that is an area in the spectrum rather than a line as maser is. Even tunable laser (maser) can have several frequencies, but just one frequency can appear at any moment.
    (2) 20 years ago, the infra-sound might be illegal to own in U. S.; in 1960's, it was a huge speaker (which was really inconvenient to handle). These days it is very common in some country (area), where residences, apartments, are "stacked" into concrete buildings, 10 stores or higher. When the residents above "your" ceiling is too noisy, all "you" can do is using infra-sound hitting your ceiling a couple of times in order to tell the people above "you" "please be quieter". There are many sizes sold in stores or that place's local internet. If some one wants to hit by using the infra-sound, I think that it is totally up to him to decide.
    (3) You do not want to buy that illegal machine, and I may not either. But not every one does not want, or the society will not have any criminals; the contrary holds true! The question, the dealer must meet very often to find out that "you" are not linked to law-enforcement, and he can come closer to talk to offer the sale. Any average person can have very slim chance one of such dealers.
    (4) I think that I have not intended to persuade you on changing your "point of view". Is really very hard to do so. For example, Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, now, a lot of people do not believe so, by that conspiracy theory. In 1969, I spent 6 hours on TV to watch that event. It is true, but still no one has the penchant/taste to discuss with these unbelievers.

To Shadowbunny
    16 years ago, my family doctor introduced his friend a psychiatrist to me, I made quite a number of visit to his office over one half year. We talked about my background, the man perpetrator's night saying (see aforementioned), the twice informal confessions of the woman perpetrator; she made those by carelessness, and my (educated?) conjecture based on my laboratory experience. The psychiatrist found nothing wrong; he told my wife and family doctor so. Now, I have some evidence which I think that it is hard to disregard, ...... I have not had a chance to discuss the new evidence to anyone yet!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast