Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Please. I Donít Want to Have Ocd Rule Me Anymore

My question involves criminal law for the state of: CA. This actually happened and no longer worry about other loopy scenarios. Two months ago, I was scratching my shorts and exposed my boxers being careless. I seriously believe it was just my boxers and NOTHING ELSE. However I have ocd and thereís a micro part of me thatís worried there was a chance I exposed my genitals and someone saw. I was right at my car and my license plate still wouldnít show a record since itís still salvaged. I called DMV and thatís how I found out. However I was in front of my house. Letís do hypothetical so I can FINALLY put my worries to rest: IF I did happen to expose myself and someone took a picture of me at my car but my license is invalid, how easily can I be identified if s/he showed police? Considering too that I was in front of a house, how likely is it that the address will be involved and police show up within an hour? I was there for a couple of hours before going to work. Also, how likely is it that Iím safe since itís been two months and still nothing happened?

Default Re: Please. I Donít Want to Have Ocd Rule Me Anymore

Discussion in a different thread. https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=246519

As I said in the other thread, if this happened to months ago and nothing has happened yet, nothing is going to happen. I will make you a 100% guaranteed no exceptions and no qualification promise; in the highly unlikely event that you did accidentally expose something AND someone saw AND that person reported it to the police AND the police thought they didn't have enough on their plate and they may as well investigate AND they identified you, if they were going to take any action they would have done so about two months minus two days ago. GUARANTEED if anything were going to happen it were going to already.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    As I said in the other thread, if this happened to months ago and nothing has happened yet, nothing is going to happen. I will make you a 100% guaranteed no exceptions and no qualification promise; in the highly unlikely event that you did accidentally expose something AND someone saw AND that person reported it to the police AND the police thought they didn't have enough on their plate and they may as well investigate AND they identified you, if they were going to take any action they would have done so about two months minus two days ago. GUARANTEED if anything were going to happen it were going to already.
    Thank you.

Quote Quoting drillhammer
    View Post
    Also, how likely is it that I’m safe since it’s been two months and still nothing happened?
    You are in serious need of psychiatric help.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    GUARANTEED if anything were going to happen it were going to already.
    I wouldn't make that guarantee. While the chances may be pretty small at this point, it is not impossible.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    I wouldn't make that guarantee. While the chances may be pretty small at this point, it is not impossible.
    If you can give a comparison, if not a number comparison, when you say pretty small, whatís something you think is just as probable
    As me getting arrested now? IF such an arrest was to take place.

On your own head be it, Tax. You've just committed us to another six pages.

Drillhammer, it is possible in the sense that no law prohibits anything from happening now. That doesn't mean it's actually going to happen.

First of all, I want you to consider. You don't think that anything was exposed, but if it was, it was only for a matter of seconds.

What is the likelihood that someone not only saw the exposure, but already had their phone out, with the camera on, and was able to focus it directly at you to include the exposed area and take a recognizable picture all in a few seconds?

Then, allowing for that, what do you think is the likelihood that this person, rather than address you directly, instead took that picture to the police?

And that the police, upon hearing that the entire incident lasted a matter of seconds, decided it was not only worth identifying you so they could arrest you but also that it was worth two months of research?

At a time when they are already stretched thin enough so that real crimes are being ignored?

You want a number? The chances that you will be arrested now are something like .00000000001 against.

I think we're being trolled. Mr. Hammer isn't concerned with the proper legal view, he wants us to engage in us perpetuating his exhibitionist fantasies by delving into the details of his imagined perverse act. Don't fall for it.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    On your own head be it, Tax. You've just committed us to another six pages.
    I haven't. He's already been told what the situation is from a legal and practical standpoint. If he needs further reassurance because he's obsessing over this then he needs a therapist. There isn't anything more here that any of us can do for that problem, IMO. Giving a guarantee that one really cannot give to provide a false reassurance IMO does not do him any favors.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast