Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Neighbors A/C Unit on My Property

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    You are right it had nothing to do with budwad's post.

If had to do with you saying,

Which is clearly a violation of the law in California and yet another example of your cluelessness.
    "Cluelessness" is your fingers dancing on your keyboard.

Go try to scare some other stooge with your Googled laws. What a hack!

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    "Cluelessness" is your fingers dancing on your keyboard.

Go advise some other stooge with your Googled laws. What a hack!
    Are you saying the law information on the page I linked to is not correct? Or that you didn't say exactly the opposite of what the link form the California Contractor's Licensing Board said?

You are a lying sack of crap, troll. It is people like you that give construction contractors a bad name. Wait, let me rephrase that, it is people like you that give people a bad name. Because I doubt you are even a contract. You may have worked as an unskilled laborer on a few job sites until the boss catches you playing with yourself and runs you off.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Are you saying the law information on the page I linked to is not correct? Or that you didn't say exactly the opposite of what the link form the California Contractor's Licensing Board said?

You are a lying sack of crap, troll. It is people like you that give construction contractors a bad name. Wait, let me rephrase that, it is people like you that give people a bad name. Because I doubt you are even a contract. You may have worked as an unskilled laborer on a few job sites until the boss catches you playing with yourself and runs you off.
    Hey Mr. Google, give my your credentials and I'll give you mine.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Hey Mr. Google, give my your credentials and I'll give you mine.
    Your or my credentials don't matter. You simply have to explain how your interpretation differs from the link I posted.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Your or my credentials don't matter. You simply have to explain how your interpretation differs from the link I posted.
    I wouldn't explain sh!t to you.

You are an internet hack who trolls these pages because you have nothing better to do in your retirement years. And to me, credentials DO matter.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I wouldn't explain sh!t to you.

You are an internet hack who trolls these pages because you have nothing better to do in your retirement years. And to me, credentials DO matter.
    Currently COO and Chief HR Officer of a PEO. BS Economics.

Not retired I work every day.

Now stop lying to those that come on the site or at least stop telling them things that are against the law.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Currently COO and Chief HR Officer of a PEO. BS Economics.

Not retired I work every day.

Now stop lying to those that come on the site or at least stop telling them things that are against the law.
    As I've said, you can be anyone you want to be here...which is obviously why you have taken up residence.

Your example of "against the law" is going 36mph in a 35 zone because you have never driven a car.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post

Your example of "against the law" is going 36mph in a 35 zone because you have never driven a car.
    Contractors who violate the law are subject to disciplinary action by CSLB, including civil penalty assessments of up to $5,000 per violation, an order of correction that requires payment of permit fees and any assessed penalties imposed by the local building department, and suspension or revocation of the license.

If that is the equivalent of a minor speeding ticket you must have some tough speeding laws where you live.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    You asked and answered your own question. Where is an incident that supports your claim? Besides, you changed your claim. You said that if a permit is not pulled that either my liability insurance or the homeowner's policy will not cover that incident, which is untrue. You did not say that if I performed hazardous work and a child was hurt as a result of that shoddy work, that my insurance or the HO policy wouldn't cover it, which is also untrue.
    OK Harold live in your little bubble. You don't know shit from schinola . And one day it will come back to bite you in the ass. And I said nothing about you doing shoddy or hazardous work. All I addressed is your requirement to get permits. There is nothing that can obviate the law when it comes to getting permits. So don't bother to respond.

Quote Quoting budwad
    View Post
    OK Harold live in your little bubble. You don't know shit from schinola . And one day it will come back to bite you in the ass. And I said nothing about you doing shoddy or hazardous work. All I addressed is your requirement to get permits. There is nothing that can obviate the law when it comes to getting permits. So don't bother to respond.
    You did not initially say that I am required to get permits. You said that insurance will not pay if a job is not permitted, which is false!

BTW - I get my information from vetted, qualified sources, which nobody on this site is. And you wishing to bow out is a testament that you don't know what you are talking about.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post

If that is the equivalent of a minor speeding ticket you must have some tough speeding laws where you live.
    ...As what I said flew over your head again. It meant that you quote laws that you are unqualified to know their everyday application....like going 36mph in a 35 zone.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast