Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Excessive Bail-Lawsuit

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    I disagree with that statement. It is not automatic that the state would seek removal to a federal court. Indeed, often the state would prefer to have the case heard in its own courts rather than a federal court.
    No, it would not be automatic, but would it not be a clever legal move to make the Pro Se Petitioner's claim harder procedurally.

Taxing Matters, I came across this lawsuit against a state of NY Chief Judge. The federal Judge's son who was killed, the killer was an Attorney supposedly looking for revenge. He later killed himself. The FBI said Judge DiFiore's name was found in his car. Unknown why, but sinister for sure.

I keyed in her name and an article came up about this lawsuit. Is this one of those cases outlined in Forrester/White where a Judge is liable for damages for a non judicial but an Administrative matter. Millions are being prayed for. She is head of the Office of Court Administration, I suppose similar to the U.S. GSA?

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...539531.2.0.pdf

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    Is this one of those cases outlined in Forrester/White where a Judge is liable for damages for a non judicial but an Administrative matter.
    Correct. The lawsuit is by a court employee suing concerning various conditions of employment. The judge in her role as court administrator is not carrying out a judicial function. It is just an ordinary management position like those of office managers of any other government or business organization.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Correct. The lawsuit is by a court employee suing concerning various conditions of employment. The judge in her role as court administrator is not carrying out a judicial function. It is just an ordinary management position like those of office managers of any other government or business organization.
    Thanks bro!

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5