Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is Driving a Privilege or a Right

What a huge waste of time this has become. This thread should be locked and put to rest.

That would require mods.

P.S.

How you doing Highwayman. Long time, no see.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    He won't be back. Since we all know he's going to lose big time in court, just as everyone else who's tried this dead argument has lost in court, there's no way he's going to come back and admit it.
    I find this to be an interesting assumption about this man's credibility, honesty and general character.

I am one of the most disliked, doubted, harassed and demeaned persons on this forum, yet when I was told here that I would lose my case, I came back and told all about my loss...even after I was banned for doubting the EL Clique. So, do you doubt this man's honesty because he posts on forums, and people that do that (like you do) should not be believed? Or, did he say something during his time here that makes you doubt his honesty?

To me, I find him overly honest to the point of thinking our court system is also honest...as though a judge or jury will actually consider his arguments. IMO, he will lose his case before he even opens his mouth because no judge would allow him to win this case.

She proabblay feels that way for the same reason I do which I explained here...

https://www.expertlaw.com/forums/sho...63#post1137563

Maybe he's an exception. I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

But the odds are in my favor.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I find this to be an interesting assumption about this man's credibility, honesty and general character.

I am one of the most disliked, doubted, harassed and demeaned persons on this forum, yet when I was told here that I would lose my case, I came back and told all about my loss...even after I was banned for doubting the EL Clique. So, do you doubt this man's honesty because he posts on forums, and people that do that (like you do) should not be believed? Or, did he say something during his time here that makes you doubt his honesty?

To me, I find him overly honest to the point of thinking our court system is also honest...as though a judge or jury will actually consider his arguments. IMO, he will lose his case before he even opens his mouth because no judge would allow him to win this case.
    That's my concern also Harold. My argument is sound. I will get the jury to hear it, if I don't defeat it by other means in another court first vie lawsuit. I believe it will either be dropped to keep a jury from hearing it, or I'll win and no record will be accessible. A still challenge anyone to defeat the arguments in my latest post. Show me where they have authority to issue non-commercial use. Show me privilege isn't business or occupation per TN cases and Black's. Show me my TCA definitions is wrong. This is my last post unless.someone can show proof instead of just opinion. Thank you Harold. I am honest. But like I said, if I lose, it's up to 6 months in jail from Sept. May be a while before I'm back.

Edward, your problem is, you are citing a million cases and trying to piece them together until the jigsaw is arranged to your satisfaction. You cite this case from MO, in 1870. First, as has been thrown out before, you are speaking of Tennessee licensing. MO case law has no merit, period. Second, there were no motor vehicles in 1870, so how does that apply?? Third, read the Headnote. Are you trying to license a hackney carriage or a horse railroad??

https://cite.case.law/mo/46/574/8852435/

You can cite snippets of cases until our Sun depletes it's Hydrogen, you have that long on Earth. That is still not enough time to convince a Court you are legally correct. Anyone on this board can do the same thing I did, "direct analysis", not gluing pieces to fit.

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    Edward, your problem is, you are citing a million cases and trying to piece them together until the jigsaw is arranged to your satisfaction. You cite this case from MO, in 1870. First, as has been thrown out before, you are speaking of Tennessee licensing. MO case law has no merit, period. Second, there were no motor vehicles in 1870, so how does that apply?? Third, read the Headnote. Are you trying to license a hackney carriage or a horse railroad??

https://cite.case.law/mo/46/574/8852435/

You can cite snippets of cases until our Sun depletes it's Hydrogen, you have that long on Earth. That is still not enough time to convince a Court you are legally correct. Anyone on this board can do the same thing I did, "direct analysis", not gluing pieces to fit.
    If you're actually capable of understanding the laws, you would notice that most rulings cites cases from other States. Secondly, you'd see that only classes of vehicles used for profit are the classes that are required to be registered. As stated in case above and various others. Third, Apparently I didn't realize that the definitions in Black's Law dictionary doesn't apply to every state. Can you provide me with the TN specific definitions? LMAO. Nvm, I remember that I used TCA definitions, and TN Supreme Court definitions from Philips v. Tax collectors, Jack Cole CO. v. McFarland and the TN constitution. Plus I show where the commercial use is authorized to be licensed, but not the personal use.
    As Mark Twain is noted as saying (but he didn't say it this way), "It's easier to fool someone than to make them believe they have been fooled." You've been fooled.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    That would require mods.

P.S.

How you doing Highwayman. Long time, no see.
    Well, there were always mods around to delete my posts for no reason.

I'm good. Don't hang out here that often though.

Quote Quoting Edward333
    View Post
    If you're actually capable of understanding the laws, you would notice that most rulings cites cases from other States.
    Really, I never knew that. The answer/ruling to the "Question presented" is all that matters. There can be 50 internal citations, that does not abrogate the the decision. They are meant as guidance for the Courts and practioners. Have you ever read a USSC decision where it never cited other jurisdictional case law? Decisional law never rests on one sentence.

As Mark Twain is noted as saying (but he didn't say it this way), "It's easier to fool someone than to make them believe they have been fooled." You've been fooled.
    And as Albert Einstein said, "You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother."

However, since you think I'm a law/legal dunce, I'll leave it to the others to not convince you, later.

Oh, by the way, did you know you are a Corporation, not a person. Flawed legal logic like yours.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...rporation.html

1. Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast