Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is Driving a Privilege or a Right

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    To anyone reading this don't waste your time.
    I have a post up for 4 days about what a privilege is defined as. Nobody can dispute it. Then I post for people to read and learn you State code, and apparently learning is a waste if time. LMAO. Remember people, lawyers, judges, cops and others, don't want you knowing the truth. They make way too much money off the racket. Read and learn for yourself.

Quote Quoting Edward333
    View Post
    I have a post up for 4 days about what a privilege is defined as. Nobody can dispute it. Then I post for people to read and learn you State code, and apparently learning is a waste if time. LMAO. Remember people, lawyers, judges, cops and others, don't want you knowing the truth. They make way too much money off the racket. Read and learn for yourself.
    Just let us know how it works out in court.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Just let us know how it works out in court.
    Will do. Doubt that it'll even make it to the grand jury. Should be tossed by the preliminary hearing.

You're mistaking us for someone who cares enough to bother.

The sad part is if it gets tossed, I can 100% guarantee it's not going to be on the merits. It will be because the prosecutor takes a look at all his legal diarrhea and says "I don't have time for this nonsense". But he'll believe it's because he is right and will go on doing so even though an incredibly experienced attorney has shot holes in everything.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    The sad part is if it gets tossed, I can 100% guarantee it's not going to be on the merits. It will be because the prosecutor takes a look at all his legal diarrhea and says "I don't have time for this nonsense". But he'll believe it's because he is right and will go on doing so even though an incredibly experienced attorney has shot holes in everything.
    It'll get tossed because I'll file a petition on previous mentioned grounds. Still waiting on ANYONE that can prove that a privilege tax isn't just for profit.

Quote Quoting Edward333
    View Post
    It'll get tossed because I'll file a petition on previous mentioned grounds. Still waiting on ANYONE that can prove that a privilege tax isn't just for profit.
    Only if the judge dismisses because you made him laugh.

ETA: I am curious. If you aren't going to heed any advice that might be offered here especially that from some of our lawyer members who you think are all in on the coverup, why continue to post here? It isn't like there are forums all over the internet chocked full of fellow sovereign citizen nutballs that will agree with everything you have written.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Only if the judge dismisses because you made him laugh.

ETA: I am curious. If you aren't going to heed any advice that might be offered here especially that from some of our lawyer members who you think are all in on the coverup, why continue to post here? It isn't like there are forums all over the internet chocked full of fellow sovereign citizen nutballs that will agree with everything you have written.
    Again, my argument isn't about being sovereign. It's about TN Supreme Court definition of privilege. And that anything not included in that definition, can't be taxed as such. It's also about the granting of authority to license non-commercial automobiles. By TCAs, authority has to be expressly giving, and the authority is only giving for commercial vehicles and the rules and regulations concerning the.
    The reason I'm posting here, is to see if anyone can prove me wrong. Show me where the TN Supreme Court rulings are wrong, from 1877 up to 2009, it show me the TCA that gives authority to license non-commercial use of an automobile. If anyone can, I'll admit I'm wrong.

Taxing Matters proved you wrong repeatedly. You are not listening. The fact Taxing has been here since your last diatribe and hasn't responded may mean even he gave up on you. Given how patient TM is with people who refuse to listen, that is saying something.

Taxing Matters posted " 55-4-101. Subsection (a) of that section states:

(a)(1) As a condition precedent to the operation of any motor vehicle upon the streets or highways of this state, the motor vehicle shall be registered as provided in this chapter.

(2) The registration and the fees provided for registration shall constitute a privilege tax upon the operation of motor vehicles."

as being authority. That's not. That only states that "vehicles used in the privilege( profit) of using the highways, are required to be registered and tagged.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast