Default Cps/Dcf and Substance Abuse

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: CT

DCF was called on me for alcohol use even though I only drink two or three shots twice a week. They also said I was buying prescription medication. I got into a car accident on April 21st and had medication until about June 22nd the worker came June 25th and had me do a urine. I had failed but she didnt believe I had the medication until then, and sent them to my moms. Do I have any chance of getting them back if I have all clean urines from this point out? I agreed to a substance abuse program for alcohol.

Default Re: Cps/Dcf and Substance Abuse

Quote Quoting Daddyzlildefect
    View Post
    My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: CT

DCF was called on me for alcohol use even though I only drink two or three shots twice a week. They also said I was buying prescription medication. I got into a car accident on April 21st and had medication until about June 22nd the worker came June 25th and had me do a urine. I had failed but she didnt believe I had the medication until then, and sent them to my moms. Do I have any chance of getting them back if I have all clean urines from this point out? I agreed to a substance abuse program for alcohol.
    If you jump through all of their hoops in a timely manner (which yes, would include clean drug tests) then yes, you will get your children back. However, you do have to jump through those hoops cheerfully without any complaints.

Default Re: Cps/Dcf and Substance Abuse

1. Sponsored Links