Default Is It Possible to Opt-in for 2 Law Suits

Hi, Im new here and looking for advice on the following subject:

Is it possible or maybe a problem to opt into 2 lawsuits for drivers compensation for class action law suits for example:

Zimmerman - Reeds and Potter Handy, as they may cover different compensations, which are not easy to find out.. ( which compensation they are exactly suing for)

I have opted in for Zimmerman - Reeds, but never really heard back until just know to complete a form they need filled out. but in the mean time
    I heard about Potter Handy who are suing for huge compensation for Drivers in the hundreds of thousands for individuals.

Now the question is . if to reach for the low handing fruits or shoot for big money which my not be backed by a realistic lawsuit

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Is It Possible to Opt-in for 2 Law Suits

As far as I can tell with an internet search, the Zimmerman Reed class action lawsuit has been settled and money is being distributed to members of the class.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/zimme...lement.394690/

I have found nothing to indicate that any class action lawsuit has even been started by Potter Handy.

https://therideshareguy.com/600000-r...uber-and-lyft/

https://therideshareguy.com/5-updates-on-ab5/

There might not ever be one now that the State of California sued Uber and Lyft.

If you want further information I suggest you contact Potter Handy direct.

Default Re: Is It Possible to Opt-in for 2 Law Suits

Quote Quoting mactube
    View Post
    Is it possible or maybe a problem to opt into 2 lawsuits for drivers compensation for class action law suits
    Not really sure what this question means (compensation from whom and for what?). Most class action lawsuits do not require class members to "opt in." Typically, if a member of the class, then you're in. You can opt out if you'd prefer to sue on your own, but you don't typically need to opt in. Whether that is necessary in any given case is obviously not something that can be answered in the abstract.

Quote Quoting mactube
    View Post
    Zimmerman - Reeds and Potter Handy, as they may cover different compensations, which are not easy to find out.. ( which compensation they are exactly suing for)
    Huh? Maybe try this one again using proper sentence structure.

Quote Quoting mactube
    View Post
    I have opted in for Zimmerman - Reeds, but never really heard back until just know to complete a form they need filled out…. but in the mean time
    I heard about Potter Handy who are suing for huge compensation for Drivers in the hundreds of thousands for individuals.
    Just an FYI, the names you mentioned are law firms that handle class action lawsuits. They're not the names of cases.

Quote Quoting adjusterjack
    View Post
    I have found nothing to indicate that any class action lawsuit has even been started by Potter Handy.
    I think this is a pretty good indication.

1. Sponsored Links