Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Whether I Should Hire a Lawyer

I'm not here to prove that I am right. I am here to ask for advice and to see if I have case. but apparently you think I don't, However I am sure if you know about cars and AC systems you would be surprised how the compressor was not checked during the diagnose since it's known to be a part that goes bad usually in AC systems.

Quote Quoting firask21
    View Post
    I'm not here to prove that I am right. I am here to ask for advice and to see if I have case. but apparently you think I don't, However I am sure if you know about cars and AC systems you would be surprised how the compressor was not checked during the diagnose since it's known to be a part that goes bad usually in AC systems.
    Not surprised at all.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting firask21
    View Post
    It doesn't matter. Again, they diagnosed a problem and repaired it and found another along the way. They produced a quote for you for the additional work and you chose to decline the additional repair. The business incurred no liability for your repairs and owes you nothing. You authorized the repairs.

If you know so much about A/C systems then why did you not request that they also check the compressor? Again, perhaps you should fix it yourself.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2