Threaded View

Default Forgot to Put Plaque in the Window

My question involves a tow forgetting to place my disabled plaque in the window. My daughter moved my car from a none disabled spot to a disabled spot so she can load up some things because we were heading out. She (my daughter) forgot to place the disabled plaque in the window n within 8 mins of us getting the rest of the things to put in the car someone from my apt complex said the same Tow truck that's always circling the complex 3 to 4 times a week is towing ur car b4 I can get down the stairs it was gone. This is the same Truck I passed up coming back from the store he was in the corner parked. Once i found out the number by calling my apt complex they gave me there number to the tow place the same day 6/26/2020 i called them Friday the same day as the tow so i can get my car back because they we're suppose to have after hour available and here it is Sunday n I still havent recieved a call to get my car. N they have a after hour process available No Call. As I explained to them I have a Heart problem, n my 8yr old daughter has a heart problem n our meds was in the car bcuz we all we're about to leave on a trip. STILL NO RESPONSE WHAT DO I DO IM ON DISABILITY N SET INCOME I DONT HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY FOR ALL THESE OTHER DAYS BCUZ THE TOW PLACE DIDNT ABIDE BY THE AFTER HOUR POLICY.. I NEED HELP PLZ

My question involves a tow forgetting to place my disabled plaque in the window. My daughter moved my car from a none disabled spot to a disabled spot so she can load up some things because we were heading out. She (my daughter) forgot to place the disabled plaque in the window n within 8 mins of us getting the rest of the things to put in the car someone from my apt complex said the same Tow truck that's always circling the complex 3 to 4 times a week is towing ur car b4 I can get down the stairs it was gone. This is the same Truck I passed up coming back from the store he was in the corner parked. Once i found out the number by calling my apt complex they gave me there number to the tow place the same day 6/26/2020 i called them Friday the same day as the tow so i can get my car back because they we're suppose to have after hour available and here it is Sunday n I still havent recieved a call to get my car. N they have a after hour process available No Call. As I explained to them I have a Heart problem, n my 8yr old daughter has a heart problem n our meds was in the car bcuz we all we're about to leave on a trip. STILL NO RESPONSE WHAT DO I DO IM ON DISABILITY N SET INCOME I DONT HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY FOR ALL THESE OTHER DAYS BCUZ THE TOW PLACE DIDNT ABIDE BY THE AFTER HOUR POLICY.. I NEED HELP PLZ

1. Sponsored Links