Default Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of:NJ. Good afternoon. My name is Yelena. I am divorced from my husband, divorce was finalized on January 13th of 2020. Judge ordered to pay my ex $1080 each week for child support and alimony starting March 4th 2020. No payments were made yet. My ex lost his job and benefits on April 27th 2020. Right now he is working on creating a startup. I have no idea whether it's working yet and if he makes any money. He refuses to talk to me about it and every time I ask him questions he blocks me up. No real conversations from him. Also he makes decisions for our children when and where to travel without talking to me on that matter. I am asking if there is any enforcement on it. I had no divorce lawyer at that time, I just could not afford it. So I represented myself. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Default Re: Divorce

You'll have to take him back to court to enforce whatever agreement that was in the decree that he's not complying with.

Thank you!

Quote Quoting Rogacha
    View Post
    Judge ordered to pay my ex $1080 each week for child support and alimony starting March 4th 2020. No payments were made yet.
    Is this a typo? Who was ordered to pay whom?

1. Sponsored Links