Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Default Re: While Driving My Motorcycle Someone Turned in Front of Me

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Because the car was not in the right most lane. He was going straight and suddenly and abruptly turned in front of the bike.

Besides you guys don't care what actually happened. You enjoy telling people they are at fault and they have no case. You seem to have not figured that out yet either.
    Now you are just making shit up. The OP said he and the car were in the right most lane.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Now you are just making shit up. The OP said he and the car were in the right most lane.
    No he did not say that!

How can a car be in the rightmost lane when a bicycle is riding freely and there are parked cars on the right side of that car?

You will say anything to make someone appear to be at fault. A good therapy for you is to go out and honk at cars, not give bogus legal advice to those is need.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    No he did not say that!

How can a car be in the rightmost lane when a bicycle is riding freely and there are parked cars on the right side of that car?
    The OP said nothing of the sort.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    The OP said nothing of the sort.
    Then quote where he said he was driving in the rightmost lane, which is against the curb FYI.

He was driving the rightmost land as much as he was driving in the leftmost lane, which happened to be the only lane.

Go honk at somebody!

The thread that would not die...

Actually there were two lanes. One in each direction. And since he was in the ONLY lane going in that direction he was by default in the right most lane. I can find no mention by the OP of a curb. SO there you go making up shit again.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Actually there were two lanes. One in each direction. And since he was in the ONLY lane going in that direction he was by default in the right most lane. I can find no mention by the OP of a curb. SO there you go making up shit again.
    Typically, a curb is to the right side of a legally parked car. But then you probably don't recall the mention of parked cars either.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    Typically, a curb is to the right side of a legally parked car. But then you probably don't recall the mention of parked cars either.
    Parking places are not a "lane".

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Parking places are not a "lane".
    True, up against the curb where cars park is not a "lane." But that same area, against the curb, leading up to an intersection where cars cannot park, can be considered a right turn lane or an area where cars are to initiate a right turn.

The car that cut the OP off was not against the curb where the cars were parked. Nor was he in a "rightmost lane." He was in a through traffic lane when he abruptly cut the cyclist off.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    True, up against the curb where cars park is not a "lane." But that same area, against the curb, leading up to an intersection where cars cannot park, can be considered a right turn lane or an area where cars are to initiate a right turn.

The car that cut the OP off was not against the curb where the cars were parked. Nor was he in a "rightmost lane." He was in a through traffic lane when he abruptly cut the cyclist off.
    I am sorry Harold but that is simply inane.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast