My question involves real estate located in the State of: Washington. We have purchased 12.5 acres that are seemingly landlocked regarding utilities. We have an access easement thru our neighbor's lot however he will not grant us a utility easement. We cannot build without it. The city is requiring a new utility easement to approve hook-ups. The easement in no way affects the use of neighbors land but would pass alongside the access road. We have made multiple offers to no avail. Wondering how likely a legal action would end up in our favor or if there are any other options other than selling.