Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Troll alert.

Troll alert.

blandiya, you're asking a question on a two month old thread that has already been answered.

Default Re: Any Legal Risks Regarding Sending Automated Demand (Threat) Letters

Quote Quoting blandiya
    View Post
    So, my question or rather discussion is about, what sort of legal risks or requirements would be involved doing this sort of procedure? Can anyone commercially send demand letters and take profit from them (just by structuring up their Terms of Service regarding the rights?) Or are there specific requirements that must be fulfilled before one sends such demand letter on behalf on the copyright's owner. Could there be any sort of risk involded?
    So, my question or rather discussion is about, what sort of legal risks or requirements would be involved doing this sort of procedure? Can anyone commercially send demand letters and take profit from them (just by structuring up their Terms of Service regarding the rights?) Or are there specific requirements that must be fulfilled before one sends such demand letter on behalf on the copyright's owner. Could there be any sort of risk involded?

Quote Quoting blandiya
    View Post
    So, my question or rather discussion is about, what sort of legal risks or requirements would be involved doing this sort of procedure? Can anyone commercially send demand letters and take profit from them (just by structuring up their Terms of Service regarding the rights?) Or are there specific requirements that must be fulfilled before one sends such demand letter on behalf on the copyright's owner. Could there be any sort of risk involded? Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2