Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default What Can Be Considered Fraud and What Proof is Needed

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: WASHINGTON if not following the guidelines and rules for job search requirements and give false information about the requirements what proof do I need to go after Washington employment security department. fraud is a big issue with them and job search requirements THE only proof I have of them committing fraud is documentation by way of letters with a assigned id number by them to me, its role reversal time. TELL THE TRUTH AND I AM READY TO TELL ON THEM. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I have 4 letters of documentation subject STEP-4

Default Re: What Can Be Considered Fraud and What Proof is Needed

You are going to need to better explain your situation.

I AM READY TO TELL ON THEM.
    Why?

Are you an employer?

Or did you get denied benefits and you want to rat out others who got benefits?

Quote Quoting DENIED_OPTIONAL
    View Post
    if not following the guidelines and rules for job search requirements and give false information about the requirements what proof do I need to go after Washington employment security department.
    Ummm...HUH?

Rather than saying something bad has occurred and asking what you need to go after someone, why not tell us what happened TO YOU. Also, please make an effort to use normal English sentence structure, punctuation, etc.

You're going to tell on them? What are you? Eight years old or something?

It's not fraud unless they misrepresent something in order to get you to perform something that you wouldn't have done otherwise. It's not criminal except in certain circumstances which I'm not seeing how it could apply given your vague description. To recover civilly requires more than "telling on them." You have to show that the fraud led to some actual damages on your part and then it is up to you to make your case. You can't just report it and stand back and expect something to happen.

Ok boys and girls for those of you that have a birthday

Today I can see how well this site works I did have it all played out about a 1/2 hours worth of describing my problem with them. I went to post it and it vanished of my screen I will retype it later today happy birth I am 10 today

View Post

Today I can see how well this site works I did have it all played out about a 1/2 hours worth of describing my problem with them. I went to post it and it vanished of my screen I will retype it later today happy birth I am 10 today
    If it takes 30 minutes of typing to explain your issue, the problem is too complicated for an online forum.

View Post

I'm not sure why you're so angry at everyone here. You say that your explanatory post disappeared, which means you know we weren't able to read it - but then you're mad at us because we didn't read it and therefore asked you for more information?

View Post
    I went to post it and it vanished of my screen I will retype it later
    Save a copy to another document in case it happens again.

View Post
    I am 10 today
    I believe it.

let me first say I am not posting to be an ass and I am not the big shot and I don't claim to know the law and if theres anybody out that wants to play 10 year olds games like smart kids don't reply I don't have time for games my time is running out and I need peoples input that know the law.ok I will try and explain it again and maybe it will not vanish off my screen and when you see a word or two missing in a sentence. please dont be an ass, its a medical condition and I cant think of what it is called ok I wil repost after I get it typed out again. I don't need another ass

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast