Default Drivers License

I need my driver's license back. I just don't understand what all needs to be done what it's going to cost. And how soon can be legal on the road.

Default Re: Drivers License

I'd need some more info to point you in the right direction. In what state do you live now? In what state did you lose your license and what was the reason you lost it? How long ago did you lose it? If you lost it because of a DUI, traffic violations, etc, then have you completed everything the court ordered you to do (ignition interlock, driving education, paying fines, or whatever)? If you lost it because of something like failure to pay child support, then have you addressed that issue?

Default Re: Drivers License

Quote Quoting Jusandrat35
    View Post
    I need my driver's license back.
    Need it back from whom? Why does some person or entity other than you have your license?

Quote Quoting Jusandrat35
    View Post
    I just don't understand what all needs to be done what it's going to cost. And how soon can be legal on the road.
    Ok...

Given the complete dearth of relevant information in your post, you're not expecting that anyone here will be able to tell you anything, are you?

1. Sponsored Links