Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Default Re: Out of Country Vacation

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I have also traveled internationally with my child without the other parent. However that was prior to 9/11. Many parents on these forums have stated that they were unable to travel internationally without written permission (or a copy of a court order giving permission). So, I know it happens. One parent managed to get out of the US, but almost couldn't get on a plane BACK to the US. I think they were visiting Germany.

Anyway, one really has to assume that they need that written permission, because it DOES happen.
    OK, but the point was that your absolute and unequivocal statement that, "without written permission[,] the airline still won't let her on the plane" is incorrect.

Default Re: Out of Country Vacation

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    OK, but the point was that your absolute and unequivocal statement that, "without written permission[,] the airline still won't let her on the plane" is incorrect.
    Hey Mr. Grammar, he said, and you quoted, that "it DOES happen." Where did he say it "absolutely and unequivocally" always happens?

Like is asked before, what is your first language?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7