In other words, no, you don't.

Didn't think so.
    like button

Default Re: Out of Country Vacation

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    In other words, no, you don't.

Didn't think so.
    If you want to comment on something that goes against your apparent position, please tell why those three doctors turned around overnight?

Besides, didn't you already fail the Wuhan restaurant test? So you wouldn't know if someone was bullsh!tting you or not.

It's your position; it's up to you to put your money where your mouth is. You either won't or, more likely, can't. So be it.

And I don't recall responding to your "test" other than to tell you that I did not choose to play. You can take that to mean whatever you like; I know the truth even if you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the behind.

Have a good night, Harold.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    It's your position; it's up to you to put your money where your mouth is. You either won't or, more likely, can't. So be it.

And I don't recall responding to your "test" other than to tell you that I did not choose to play. You can take that to mean whatever you like; I know the truth even if you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the behind.

Have a good night, Harold.
    The 'test' involved just realizing that 'the waiters could have spread it.' How hard is that to say? But the flimsy excuse of "choosing not to play' makes it clear you did not see through the report. IOW, you are easily BS'd. So, it would be hopeless to discuss anything with you.

My suggestion, go back to CNN for your 'sky is falling news' with the blood red maps and the falsified Covid body counts.

Oh, and you have a second chance to weight in. Why did the three doctors change their positions overnight? Did they all read the same report that they never read before or did they all get the same phone call?

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    You speak as though you have not gotten an update since March 2020. All of your concerns have been proven wrong from this crisis being grossly overblown.
    Really? And what reliable sources have you that prove me wrong? The reason why we've not seen a swell of cases all over the country that exceed the capacity of hospitals to handle them is that the states that have had the worst outbreaks took steps to reduce the spread before it got too out of hand. A friend of mine who is a respiratory therapist and thus works directly on covid-19 patients in the hospitals he serves told me that at the peak of the problem in his area they did indeed lack enough ventilators and ICU space for the patients who needed them. Fortunately the state shut things down around the same time and the situation has stabilized in his area, though he is still having to work 12 hours a day seven days a week, same as all the other respiratory therapists, to ensure they have enough coverage to treat everyone. So the resources of that community are still stretched thin. If your community is not heavily impacted by it, that's great. I hope for your sake and that of your community it stays that way.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    If a doctor is not capable of treating this disease then they should open the closed hospitals and floors on hospital so they can continue treating the rest of us who are in need of medical care.
    It varies from place to place in this country. I live in an area more impacted than some, so there are concerns about availability of ventilators and ICU space. But the hospitals and clinics have not closed up the other services needed by those who don't have covid-19. Indeed, the very large medical practice where I get my care sent out an e-mail just a few days ago urging patients not to put off getting needed care, stating that they have the resources to provide treatment for other conditions and outlining the steps they've taken to protect patients needed those other services to reduce the risk they'll get covid-19.

Quote Quoting Taxing Matters
    View Post
    Really? And what reliable sources have you that prove me wrong? The reason why we've not seen a swell of cases all over the country that exceed the capacity of hospitals to handle them is that the states that have had the worst outbreaks took steps to reduce the spread before it got too out of hand. A friend of mine who is a respiratory therapist and thus works directly on covid-19 patients in the hospitals he serves told me that at the peak of the problem in his area they did indeed lack enough ventilators and ICU space for the patients who needed them. Fortunately the state shut things down around the same time and the situation has stabilized in his area, though he is still having to work 12 hours a day seven days a week, same as all the other respiratory therapists, to ensure they have enough coverage to treat everyone. So the resources of that community are still stretched thin. If your community is not heavily impacted by it, that's great. I hope for your sake and that of your community it stays that way.

It varies from place to place in this country. I live in an area more impacted than some, so there are concerns about availability of ventilators and ICU space. But the hospitals and clinics have not closed up the other services needed by those who don't have covid-19. Indeed, the very large medical practice where I get my care sent out an e-mail just a few days ago urging patients not to put off getting needed care, stating that they have the resources to provide treatment for other conditions and outlining the steps they've taken to protect patients needed those other services to reduce the risk they'll get covid-19.
    I have heard well informed counterclaims and different versions to everything you have said, as I hope you have too. The problem is that we can pick and choose what we want to believe. Just like politics and religion where everyone thinks they are right. So how could I possibly be correct if I oppose what you say?

Guys and Gals. We have just turned ANOTHER poster's thread into the Harold99 show. Lets stop feeding the troll.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I have heard well informed counterclaims and different versions to everything you have said, as I hope you have too. The problem is that we can pick and choose what we want to believe. Just like politics and religion where everyone thinks they are right. So how could I possibly be correct if I oppose what you say?
    Then what you meant earlier is that I've not been proven wrong, but that you choose to believe alternative theories that have been put out there for how the virus spreads and the risks of it, right? That's fair enough.

I don't know where you get the idea that I'm getting my information from the media.

Since you like to play "gotcha" games, Harold, here's one for you.

Where AM I getting my information from, since it is not the media?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast