Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Purchased Trailer Got Loose in 5 Mins Upon Driving

Quote Quoting flyingron
    View Post
    You again display your ignorance and make up stuff. First, a trailer salesman is likely not probably specifically trained nor licensed in a way that would be meaningful to this situation. But even if we accept that ludicrous premise as fact, your statement is still wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. It is incumbent on the vehicle operator to make sure things are safe (and not closing the hitch properly is something that you are expected to check for your self even if the greatest trailer mechanic in the world said he hooked it up for you). That you he might have a claim against the dealer for their mess up doesn't mean that he's off scot-free for damages he caused because he failed to exercise the expected level of care.
    I disagree. As a licensed general contractor, I know my liability. And, I would not get a break because my customer did not check my work before turning on a light or a faucet.

Professionals make their work user-ready. I never have a customer check my work first. So, I think it is you that 'display your ignorance and make stuff up.'

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I disagree. As a licensed general contractor, I know my liability. And, I would not get a break because my customer did not check my work before turning on a light or a faucet.

Professionals make their work user-ready. I never have a customer check my work first. So, I think it is you that 'display your ignorance and make stuff up.'
    One does not have to be licensed to turn on a light or a faucet.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    One does not have to be licensed to turn on a light or a faucet.
    OMG! Exactly what are you a professional in?

If anything, reflect back upon that.

I'm an HR professional. And I can give you a perfect example from my profession. If when setting up our software we don't deduct the correct amount for Federal Withholding the employee still owes taxes.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    OMG! Exactly what are you a professional in?

If anything, reflect back upon that.
    Well, I've known a few general contractors in my time that I wouldn't trust with a Fisher-Price hammer...You'd probably be among them.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    Well, I've known a few general contractors in my time that I wouldn't trust with a Fisher-Price hammer...You'd probably be among them.
    That could be because some GC's do not pick up hammers. They subcontract everything.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    That could be because some GC's do not pick up hammers. They subcontract everything.
    But I don't know a good GC that doesn't have a firm grasp on how every tool that the subs he uses works and could use most of them well.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    But I don't know a good GC that doesn't have a firm grasp on how every tool that the subs he uses works and could use most of them well.
    I can as well. But really, a GC should be able to evacuate an AC system and rebalance it again? I am skilled in ten trades. That is enough.

You are jumping on the troll wagon without answering my question to you. What are you a professional in? Or can you only do the evasive troll-walk.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I can as well. But really, a GC should be able to evacuate an AC system and rebalance it again? I am skilled in ten trades. That is enough.

You are jumping on the troll wagon without answering my question to you. What are you a professional in? Or can you only do the evasive troll-walk.
    I answered your question back in post # 14 about 5 minutes after you asked it.

You missing that proves something I've thought for a while. You don't read half the posts you respond to.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Bollocks on that! That's the funniest thing I've read all day!
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast