Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: Is It Legal to Print Fake Pretend Play Money if We Change a Lot of Features

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I've heard lawyers many times use the English language properly and I've heard them butcher it. I've heard them question those that used the language improperly to clarify what was being said. But I wouldn't classify the proper use of the language as a word game as you do. I think your inability to use the language properly and that inability is to your detriment causes you to call it word games.
    OMG. You go ahead and put your 'heroes' on a pedestal. Or, make your valiant effort to discredit me.

If you cannot see what that prosecutor did to me as a manipulation of the English language, an assault on truthfulness, then you have no idea that lawyers are taught how to do that...to any good person they oppose.

Since these sleaze tactics are new to you, here is another one: During my deposition I stated that the traffic four feet to my left travels about 70mph in the 60mph zone. He asked how I knew that. I said "because it appears to be that speed when I am cycling there and I know from experience because I personally drive that road three times a week and witness it on my speedometer." And, his sleazebag response was: "Well, did you ever report it to the authorities?"

How many people that witness high speed traffic will report it to the police? How many people that witness traffic exceed the speed limit by 10mph will report it? Next to none! But, it's a way a sleazebag lawyer has been taught to discredit an honest witness, even when it is perfectly common that traffic will travel 10 miles over the speed limit.

Default Re: Is It Legal to Print Fake Pretend Play Money if We Change a Lot of Features

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    OMG. You go ahead and put your 'heroes' on a pedestal. Or, make your valiant effort to discredit me.

Since these sleaze tactics are new to you, here is another one: During my deposition I stated that the traffic four feet to my left travels about 70mph in the 60mph zone. He asked how I knew that. I said "because it appears to be that speed when I am cycling there and I know from experience because I personally drive that road three times a week and witness it on my speedometer." And, his sleazebag response was: "Well, did you ever report it to the authorities?"

How many people that witness high speed traffic will report it to the police? How many people that witness traffic exceed the speed limit by 10mph will report it? Next to none! But, it's a way a sleazebag lawyer has been taught to discredit an honest witness, even when it is perfectly common that traffic will travel 10 miles over the speed limit.
    How is it sleazy that he asked you that question? I assume you answered with a truthful, "no". How did that "no" answer hurt your case?

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    How is it sleazy that he asked you that question? I assume you answered with a truthful, "no". How did that "no" answer hurt your case?
    You just do not get it, and I am in no position to help you get it.

You probably can't see through a fraud like Anthony Fauci either.

God help us!

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    You just do not get it, and I am in no position to help you get it.

You probably can't see through a fraud like Anthony Fauci either.

God help us!
    You can't help me "get it" because there is nothing to get. You couldn't even answer two simple questions.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    You can't help me "get it" because there is nothing to get. You couldn't even answer two simple questions.
    I answer more questions thrown at me here than anyone. So, I will answer your questions.

When I was asked if I reported the 70mph in a 60 mph zone, it was asked to cast doubt on the truthfulness of my statement. He wasn't just curious if I reported it...out of just curiosity, it was a calculated question. It was to infer that if I witnessed dangerous speeds on that road, the average person would report it to authorities. It's how lawyers think, talk, argue and play word games. As if I said "I did not report it" then it probably did't happen. At least a foolish jury could use that as an excuse to doubt my observation of speed out there. Do you see? It's all about casting doubt on even the most likely scenario like cars traveling 70 in a 60.

How did it hurt me? Well, it hurt me because that lawyer grilled me for over four hours. He took only 2-3 of my statements into the courtroom. All the rest he could not use because I gave very detailed, plausible answers that could not be used to hurt me in front of a jury. To my mistake, I should have never given him such good responses because that gave him the heads-up on what questions to not to ask me in front of the jury because I had too good of a response for them. I know this because none of the questions that had good response were ever asked in trial. My lesson learned was to never give your good answers in a deposition. I should have been a dick with one to two word answers. And when he hammered me with the same question over and over, I should have responded like lawyers do "asked and answered."

Real trial lawyers are extremely skilled at what they do and you do not seem up to speed on detecting their game. After this vivid display of deception, I can watch a guy like Fauci and see him use the same gameplay as attorneys and politicians use. It is disgusting how they do it right under our noses.

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I answer more questions thrown at me here than anyone. So, I will answer your questions.

When I was asked if I reported the 70mph in a 60 mph zone, it was asked to cast doubt on the truthfulness of my statement. He wasn't just curious if I reported it...out of just curiosity, it was a calculated question. It was to infer that if I witnessed dangerous speeds on that road, the average person would report it to authorities. It's how lawyers think, talk, argue and play word games. As if I said "I did not report it" then it probably did't happen. At least a foolish jury could use that as an excuse to doubt my observation of speed out there. Do you see? It's all about casting doubt on even the most likely scenario like cars traveling 70 in a 60.

How did it hurt me? Well, it hurt me because that lawyer grilled me for over four hours. He took only 2-3 of my statements into the courtroom. All the rest he could not use because I gave very detailed, plausible answers that could not be used to hurt me in front of a jury. To my mistake, I should have never given him such good responses because that gave him the heads-up on what questions to not to ask me in front of the jury because I had too good of a response for them. I know this because none of the questions that had good response were ever asked in trial. My lesson learned was to never give your good answers in a deposition. I should have been a dick with one to two word answers. And when he hammered me with the same question over and over, I should have responded like lawyers do "asked and answered."

Lawyers are extremely skilled at what they do and you do not seem up to speed on detecting their game. After this vivid display of deception, I can watch a guy like Fauci and see him use the same gameplay as attorneys and politicians use. It is disgusting how they do it right under our noses.
    Did the lawyer ever mention during the trial that you had not reported previously speeding cars? No, I didn't think so. Nobody, not a judge, a lawyer, a jury, or people walking by would expect you to.

You do understand that it is his job to use the deposition to discover as much as he can that will help your case. In this case, it seems that you gave him 2 or 3 things that were worth taking to the trial. Did you actually expect him to plead your case by bringing up things that helped your side? That isn't his job that is you or your lawyer's job.

And yes your answers should have been as short as possible. That isn't being a dick. It is being smart.

Still another thread that's been diverted from the OP's question to a soapbox for Harold to decry how unfairly he believes he has been treated...

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Did the lawyer ever mention during the trial that you had not reported previously speeding cars? No, I didn't think so. Nobody, not a judge, a lawyer, a jury, or people walking by would expect you to.

You do understand that it is his job to use the deposition to discover as much as he can that will help your case. In this case, it seems that you gave him 2 or 3 things that were worth taking to the trial. Did you actually expect him to plead your case by bringing up things that helped your side? That isn't his job that is you or your lawyer's job.

And yes your answers should have been as short as possible. That isn't being a dick. It is being smart.
    I'd say that 2-3 statements out of four hours of questioning is pretty good in my opinion. He even had to parse and edit those responses to misrepresent what I actual said. What a scumbag!

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Still another thread that's been diverted from the OP's question to a soapbox for Harold to decry how unfairly he believes he has been treated...
    I respond to very few of the total posts here. If you do not like this subject simply don't click on it. Besides, you are a tech savvy person, the OP never came back to even view the first or second response. But go ahead a try to talk to him/her. He\she is gone!

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    I'd say that 2-3 statements out of four hours of questioning is pretty good in my opinion. He even had to parse and edit those responses to misrepresent what I actual said. What a scumbag!
    He got enough to beat you.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    He got enough to beat you.
    Not from the deposition, but from his lying experts and witnesses. Among other factors...

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast