My question involves real estate located in the State of: Washington

I recently had a small amount of excavator work done on my one acre property. We created a 3 car gravel patch to park man toys. We created a narrow road to access this gravel patch.

The dirt road in front of my house is owned by a neighbor down the road. We did not consult with him about this work because we had no idea it would be an issue. We made no changes to his road or his property at all. He has sent us a letter stating that he did not approve the new access off his road and we must undo the changes immediately.

Can he do this?

I'm happy to provide more info if desired.