Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Default Re: State Will Enforce Masks, Social Distancing

Quote Quoting Harold99
    View Post
    That is a flimsy excuse. You couldn't see through it either!

Also, by using "we," how do you speak for others here?
    Harold, I understand that you are suffering right now and I understand that you need to believe, fervently, that this is all BS. However, the bottom line is that you are not going to convert anyone who is disagreeing with you, to your way of thinking. Its rather ridiculous for you to continue to disparage those whose opinions differ from yours.

Default Re: State Will Enforce Masks, Social Distancing

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    Harold, I understand that you are suffering right now and I understand that you need to believe, fervently, that this is all BS. However, the bottom line is that you are not going to convert anyone who is disagreeing with you, to your way of thinking. Its rather ridiculous for you to continue to disparage those whose opinions differ from yours.
    I don't believe that it is all BS. I made one small observation that some news reports are misleading. I asked who could see through a particular news report and nobody could. That is scary to me.

After personally witnessing how people can be misled by lawyers (and politicians), I see how these same people can mislead us on other topics as well, especially when fear is involved.

As for 'converts,' as Los Angeles and CA leaders permanently lock down our state, the smart people are catching on real fast in spite of the EL Clan.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Financially is not the only possible effect.
    But it is the only one I mentioned and made an assumption about...which is likely true because you have denied everything but that.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    You come back with some actual evidence...
    OK, here is some more evidence from studies around the world that Dr. Fauci is either stupid or he is lying to us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGWEx54048Q

But what do you care when destroying other people's income and net worth doesn't cost you a dime...all for that cozy feeling of comfort based on bogus science and incorrect speculations.

But then why watch anything on the virus when you are incapable of seeing through the most obvious misleading, biased, fear-mongering news reports?

1. Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7