between here and there, but you can't here from there

Default Ahmaud Arbery

Google the name in Brunswick Ga. watch the video and tell us what your thoughts are

Default Re: Ahmaud Arbery

I don't have to google it. What we have is a massive failure of the state to protect civil rights here.

Quote Quoting zedex
    View Post
    Google the name. . . .
    No thanks. If you have questions, explain the relevant facts and ask your question(s).

What I don't understand is why it took two months for whoever had the video to release it.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    What I don't understand is why it took two months for whoever had the video to release it.
    Perhaps they didn't know that they had it until then. I don't think it was a cell phone video.

The video is alleged to have been recorded by a third person involved in the chase of the victim. He wasn't gonna release that video on his own to cover for his buddies. I'm assuming that someone who had access to it in evidence leaked it.
    I am the Mouse Man

between here and there, but you can't here from there

Quote Quoting pg1067
    View Post
    No thanks. If you have questions, explain the relevant facts and ask your question(s).
    Too much to type and too convoluted.

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    The video is alleged to have been recorded by a third person involved in the chase of the victim. He wasn't gonna release that video on his own to cover for his buddies. I'm assuming that someone who had access to it in evidence leaked it.

Correct. The 3rd person was involved and gave the video to an attorney who then leaked it. The attorney says he is not representing any of the three. The GBI arrested the father and son last night. The FBI is getting involved now.

Quote Quoting zedex
    View Post
    The 3rd person was involved and gave the video to an attorney who then leaked it. The attorney says he is not representing any of the three.
    I hope the attorney made it really clear to the person who did the filming that they had no attorney-client relationship when he was entrusted with the video. Cause if I were that person, I might be operating under the belief privilege exists and probably be thinking that entrusting it to an attorney would mean it is a. safe and b. isn't going to get out.
    I am the Mouse Man

1. Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources