Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Default Re: Law is Not Determinative

It appears as though I may have given you bad advice. From a rather cursory glance, it seems like the users in other forums find you insufferable as well. It is certainly a relief to know that Expert Law is but one of many forums that displease you.

Forum: The Legal Junkies Forum

Highlights:

"So, what's your point, other than the self-aggrandizement you get from tossing out equally unintelligible nonsense?"

Unfortunately, you've deemed this "site, populated by attorneys, is radically dishonest and ethically bankrupt, for, the team has erased ninety percent of my OP. Can't handle honorable critique of the construct ''law''!"

I guess The Legal Junkies Forum wasn't receptive to you. Let's move on.

-----------------------------
    Forum:City Data Forum

Highlights:

"Thats is incoherent psychobabble with philosophical pretentions."

"I'm thinking if I can survive that rhetoric, this virus will be a breeze! Holy cow , that OP was ten minutes of my time I'd like back. Lawfully I'm deserving of a refund"

"Hey Duane I expect you'll be moving on to yet another forum after this thread?"

"I was wondering how long it'd be before you resort to homophobic insults that were your calling card on the other forums. Let me guess, everyone else who dismisses your ramblings, is a "bunch of little girls on the rag"?

Forum:The US Message Board

Highlights:

"This must be why they blackballed people in the Roman Forum for reductio ad absurdum"

Then you yourself explain:

"The county I live in has a mandatory trash collection ordinance, wherein they want to take your home and property for failure to pay the mandatory fee; it is purely a peonage system and ilk of slavery prohibited under the fourteenth amendment. I have been going round and round with the county attorney for many years and have prepared a fifty page affirmative defense, whereby I believe I can beat them via their own instruments, however, to put the finishing touch on the defense by positing a theoretical overthrow to their so-called justice system, would be an interesting gamble..."

Quote Quoting darwinrules
    View Post
    It appears as though I may have given you bad advice. From a rather cursory glance, it seems like the users in other forums find you insufferable as well. It is certainly a relief to know that Expert Law is but one of many forums that displease you.

Forum: The Legal Junkies Forum

Highlights:

"So, what's your point, other than the self-aggrandizement you get from tossing out equally unintelligible nonsense?"

Unfortunately, you've deemed this "site, populated by attorneys, is radically dishonest and ethically bankrupt, for, the team has erased ninety percent of my OP. Can't handle honorable critique of the construct ''law''!"

I guess The Legal Junkies Forum wasn't receptive to you. Let's move on.

Forum:City Data Forum

Highlights:

"Thats is incoherent psychobabble with philosophical pretentions."

"I'm thinking if I can survive that rhetoric, this virus will be a breeze! Holy cow , that OP was ten minutes of my time I'd like back. Lawfully I'm deserving of a refund"

"Hey Duane I expect you'll be moving on to yet another forum after this thread?"

"I was wondering how long it'd be before you resort to homophobic insults that were your calling card on the other forums. Let me guess, everyone else who dismisses your ramblings, is a "bunch of little girls on the rag"?

Forum:The US Message Board

Highlights:

"This must be why they blackballed people in the Roman Forum for reductio ad absurdum"

Then you yourself explain:

"The county I live in has a mandatory trash collection ordinance, wherein they want to take your home and property for failure to pay the mandatory fee; it is purely a peonage system and ilk of slavery prohibited under the fourteenth amendment. I have been going round and round with the county attorney for many years and have prepared a fifty page affirmative defense, whereby I believe I can beat them via their own instruments, however, to put the finishing touch on the defense by positing a theoretical overthrow to their so-called justice system, would be an interesting gamble..."
    I couldn't find that US Messages post when I went looking for it after our buddy here denied that all of this was over a trash bill of some sort. Good work.

Yep - there are a few others floating around out there but I didn't really care to continue.

Why he is unable to write something like what I've thrown together below is beyond me. I don't get it.

"Hi Expert Law.

The county I live in has a mandatory trash collection ordinance [cite statute or code so we can look it up] which requires payment from me regardless of my actual usage of the trash collection service. Because I don't use the trash collection service, I stopped paying the bill. Now, because I have stopped paying the bill, I'm also being fined. I've gone round and round with the county attorney for years over this but have gotten nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to potential strategies available to me to fight this in court?

Thanks!"

Quote Quoting darwinrules
    View Post
    Yep - there are a few others floating around out there but I didn't really care to continue.

Why he is unable to write something like what I've thrown together below is beyond me. I don't get it.

"Hi Expert Law.

The county I live in has a mandatory trash collection ordinance [cite statute or code so we can look it up] which requires payment from me regardless of my actual usage of the trash collection service. Because I don't use the trash collection service, I stopped paying the bill. Now, because I have stopped paying the bill, I'm also being fined. I've gone round and round with the county attorney for years over this but have gotten nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to potential strategies available to me to fight this in court?

Thanks!"
    Because he doesn't want an answer he wants to see if he can get a few people to buy into his theory so when he goes to court he will think (falsely) that he can get the judge to buy it.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Because he doesn't want an answer he wants to see if he can get a few people to buy into his theory so when he goes to court he will think (falsely) that he can get the judge to buy it.
    If he uses the type of rhetoric in court that he has been using here I expect court to go something like this:

Judge: Please use normal English,

Judge: Use normal English or I will hold you in contempt of court.

Judge: You are in contempt of court, Baliff, take him to the lockup. You can purge yourself of contempt by apologizing to the court and using normal English.

The 3 Stooges episode, Disorder in the Court. Curly is on the witness stand holding a Derby. The case was about the murder of Kirk Robbin. Gayle was a dancer at the night club.

Dialogue:

Defense attorney:

Mr. Howard, please tell the court what happened that night.

Curly:

Well me and my pals, we're musicians. We were tearin up some hot swing music in the orchestra. Gayle was gettin ready to shake her fans. Kirk Robbin was inhalin a bottle of hooch at a table and a hoofer by the name of Buck Wing was getting ready to shake his tootsies.

Defense attorney:

Kindly speak English and drop the vernacular.

Curly:

Venacula, that's a doiby.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting RJR
    View Post
    The 3 Stooges episode, Disorder in the Court. Curly is on the witness stand holding a Derby. The case was about the murder of Kirk Robbin. Gayle was a dancer at the night club.

Dialogue:

Defense attorney:

Mr. Howard, please tell the court what happened that night.

Curly:

Well me and my pals, we're musicians. We were tearin up some hot swing music in the orchestra. Gayle was gettin ready to shake her fans. Kirk Robbin was inhalin a bottle of hooch at a table and a hoofer by the name of Buck Wing was getting ready to shake his tootsies.

Defense attorney:

Kindly speak English and drop the vernacular.

Curly:

Venacula, that's a doiby.
    I love the Three Stooges. That's probably a mark of my low class. My wife certainly thinks so. That and the bee fridge in the garage next to the Harley and ham radio gear.

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    I love the Three Stooges. That's probably a mark of my low class. My wife certainly thinks so. That and the bee fridge in the garage next to the Harley and ham radio gear.
    The stooges were posing as cooks and were acting stupid in the kitchen.

Butler:

Such levity, you remind me of the Three Stooges.

Curly:

Hey, that's an insult.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    I did and you didn't reply. Go back to post #20.
    Your assertion had simply struck me as so profoundly mistaken, i.e., that since the police have guns, that language of law is a determinative agency among men, that I completely disregarded the absurd statement, when, precisely at that the time, another member, TaxingMatters, had just posted that he agreed that the language of law itself has no efficacy, and, I just assumed you would see TaxingMatters' post disagreed with yours and was agreed with my position. Also, it struck me very heavily that you had completely failed to understand the point that there is distinction between the language of the law, and, the violence of punishment, which violence is the only thing law pitifully has going for itself, which violence is precisely what law is acting against being done by persons, with law-violence, which doing violence to punish violence is self-inconsistent and barbaric.

darwinrules;
    You have merely collected the retarded declarations of other dimwits alike persons on this site, too stupid to follow the OP, so they only issue brutal insult instead.

To be balanced and fair, publish the uplifting, encouraging and agreed comments from the US Message Board, and, you are taking some to these out of context.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting determinatio
    View Post
    Your assertion had simply struck me as so profoundly mistaken, i.e., that since the police have guns, that language of law is a determinative agency among men, that I completely disregarded the absurd statement, when, precisely at that the time, another member, TaxingMatters, had just posted that he agreed that the language of law itself has no efficacy, and, I just assumed you would see TaxingMatters' post disagreed with yours and was agreed with my position. Also, it struck me very heavily that you had completely failed to understand the point that there is distinction between the language of the law, and, the violence of punishment, which violence is the only thing law pitifully has going for itself, which violence is precisely what law is acting against being done by persons, with law-violence, which doing violence to punish violence is self-inconsistent and barbaric.

darwinrules;
    You have merely collected the retarded declarations of other dimwits alike persons on this site, too stupid to follow the OP, so they only issue brutal insult instead.

To be balanced and fair, publish the uplifting, encouraging and agreed comments from the US Message Board, and, you are taking some to these out of context.
    Pay your trash bill.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources