Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Law is Not Determinative

Quote Quoting determinatio
    View Post
    By employing a the-phrase, i.e., "The legislator..." I am indeed referring to all legislators generically. I am not incorrect; but, you have an unpleasant chip on your shoulder. Chill, everything is cool. Simply stand-by to stand-by...
    Then you should use the word ...

legˇisˇlaˇture
    /ˈlejəˌslāCHər/
    noun
    the legislative body of a country or state.
    "the Nevada state legislature passed a law to prohibit dumping of nuclear waste"

legˇisˇlaˇtor
    /ˈlejəˌslādər/
    noun
    a person who makes laws; a member of a legislative body.
    "statutes went unread by the legislators who passed them"

^^^^^^This

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    So, you're ascribing behavioral traits to a group as a whole?

Our comments regarding language revolved around whether or not we were willing to bother reading the drivel that you're selling. As to the origins of my actions: to not consider the various consequences of my actions would be imprudent, indeed. Those consequences certainly may include legal consequences. Additionally, what you wrote before in, in your last thread, was super subjective and smacks as a version of the claptrap spewed by the Sovereign Citizen ilk.

I never had much use for philosophers. They drink all the drink and suck up all of the air and then fall asleep on your sofa because, well, philosophy doesn't seem to be so remunerative.
    I am describing mistaken presupposition entertained by the entire group of persons deeming law to be a causal determinative agent in regard to human conduct.

Your sordid, intolerant, mean, insulting and abusive manner is inacceptable. Why on earth are you so cruel!? You only exhibit your absolute vacuity; shallow mindedness; and hateful personality.

A central portion of the discussion is punishment, which concerns consequences; however, punishment is not actually a consequence of law, for language of law per se is not determinative/originative of human conduct, thus, no person does or can predicate the punishment of another human being upon the language of law. Language of law does not, cannot, course human behavior, thus, law can neither be obeyed, disobeyed, nor broken.

Quote Quoting PayrolGuy
    View Post
    Then you should use the word ...

legˇisˇlaˇture
    /ˈlejəˌslāCHər/
    noun
    the legislative body of a country or state.
    "the Nevada state legislature passed a law to prohibit dumping of nuclear waste"

legˇisˇlaˇtor
    /ˈlejəˌslādər/
    noun
    a person who makes laws; a member of a legislative body.
    "statutes went unread by the legislators who passed them"
    I should use the words I determine to use via my freedom. Like I have said before, no matter what I write, others always decide I should be elsewhere, doing precisely what they think, which, is impossible absent cerebroanastamosis...I am a freedom and you are a prohibitor; in your tyrannical world I am not allowed to do/to be.

View Post
    I am describing mistaken presupposition entertained by the entire group of persons deeming law to be a causal determinative agent in regard to human conduct.

Your sordid, intolerant, mean, insulting and abusive manner is inacceptable. Why on earth are you so cruel!? You only exhibit your absolute vacuity; shallow mindedness; and hateful personality.

A central portion of the discussion is punishment, which concerns consequences; however, punishment is not actually a consequence of law, for language of law per se is not determinative/originative of human conduct, thus, no person does or can predicate the punishment of another human being upon the language of law. Language of law does not, cannot, course human behavior, thus, law can neither be obeyed, disobeyed, nor broken.

I should use the words I determine to use via my freedom. Like I have said before, no matter what I write, others always decide I should be elsewhere, doing precisely what they think, which, is impossible absent cerebroanastamosis...I am a freedom and you are a prohibitor; in your tyrannical world I am not allowed to do/to be.
    I truly do not mean to be rude, but your writings are completely nonsensical and impossible to understand. You could choose to write like a normal human being and maybe you would get someone to discuss your theories with you. Instead, you choose to write in the manner you choose, which of course you are free to do, but that means that you won't get honest discussion on your issues.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

View Post

This is your response my question your assigning certain traits to a group, which is exactly what you did. My response was not any of the things that you describe it as. It is, in fact questioning your argument. It is not abusive, insulting, intolerant or mean. You, however have hurled insults at my person by calling me shallow, vacuous and hateful. Your need to make us all rude clods and you the aggrieved victim of our loutish behavior is ludicrous in light of your almost constant stream of bile.

As to your referring to Payrolguy as a "prohibitor", well, um...please. Also, you list yourself as a freedom. Does that mean that you elevated above us mere mortals living in the dirt, ascended to a higher plane? You are now an Abstract? An Ideal?

So, use whatever words you choose but, in exercising your perceived rights be aware that you are not protected from the consequences of those words which may be mild, such as you getting heckled, such as what happens here, to perhaps punched in the throat if you chose to spew your particular brand of pseudo-intellectual argle-bargle (a legal/rhetorical concept attributed to Justice Antonin Scalia) in, say, a Trump rally (you'd sound like one of them hated elites we hear so much about and they do hate them elites!). You are only protected from action taken against you by the State by laws derived from the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

So, in my best Grouch Marx impersonation, go away, son, you bother me.
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I truly do not mean to be rude, but your writings are completely nonsensical and impossible to understand. You could choose to write like a normal human being and maybe you would get someone to discuss your theories with you. Instead, you choose to write in the manner you choose, which of course you are free to do, but that means that you won't get honest discussion on your issues.
    There is nothing nonsensical nor impossible to understand about the following simple sentence "The legislator's thinking is causalist in regard to how human conduct arises, for he considers the given language of his law is capable of causing persons to do, or not do, what his law either prohibits or prescribes."

There is no such thing as normal! You are exaggerating about not being able to understand the above sentence. It is impossible that you do not know what cause or causality is!

No matter how simple I attempt to cast my propositions,someone like you always simply asserts that the proposition is presented incorrectly! You have to keep the sentences I write in the OP separate from the sentences I write in response to the mostly abusive/insulting savages to whom I am responding in my several replies, which latter are somewhat more complex...I am dead tired of throwing my pearls before the swine on this site...how can one possibly communicate with members that one is forced to place on ignore due to their constant horrid misconduct!? You, however, are being a gentleman and, I appreciate it; nonetheless, I cannot believe you cannot fathom the first three sentences of my beginning attempt to rewrite for the members, which is clearly in vain, for they are being unreasonable,exceeding hateful,and cruel, and, thus, are not worthy of any more attempt on my part to communicate with the swine...

View Post
    There is nothing nonsensical nor impossible to understand about the following simple sentence "The legislator's thinking is causalist in regard to how human conduct arises, for he considers the given language of his law is capable of causing persons to do, or not do, what his law either prohibits or prescribes."

There is no such thing as normal! You are exaggerating about not being able to understand the above sentence. It is impossible that you do not know what cause or causality is!

No matter how simple I attempt to cast my propositions,someone like you always simply asserts that the proposition is presented incorrectly! You have to keep the sentences I write in the OP separate from the sentences I write in response to the mostly abusive/insulting savages to whom I am responding in my several replies, which latter are somewhat more complex...I am dead tired of throwing my pearls before the swine on this site...how can one possibly communicate with members that one is forced to place on ignore due to their constant horrid misconduct!? You, however, are being a gentleman and, I appreciate it; nonetheless, I cannot believe you cannot fathom the first three sentences of my beginning attempt to rewrite for the members, which is clearly in vain, for they are being unreasonable,exceeding hateful,and cruel, and, thus, are not worthy of any more attempt on my part to communicate with the swine...
    I tried. I give up.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    I tried. I give up.
    I am degreed in philosophy. and have been writing the same explanations of how a human act originates ontologically, for PhD professors, who gave me A's and praise. Simply because you cannot understand a given sentence concerning Sartre's notion of how human action upsurges does not constitute that sentence nonsense or unintelligible. Clearly you have no scholarly background regarding existential constructs which are understood the world over. I have no problems with members on existential sites whatsoever and gain consensus with the members; however, the persons whom I am most concerned to reach are jurisprudentially oriented persons, who, clearly, are neither sufficiently educated nor sufficiently reflective to follow critique of their prime presupposition, i.e., that language of law is a determinative agency among men, and, they are of such marginal caliber as persons all they can do is irrationally crucify me arguing against my person, instead of my position, which, clearly, they do not, absolutely cannot, comprehend due to insufficient patience and education, and, the simpler I make it the more viciously they attack via stupid argumentum ad hominem, and, now, I think, in bad faith, perhaps understanding far more than they continually cry like little sissies that it is all too overwhelming for them!

Now, you appear in the guise of an all-knowing sage condescending down from your infinite sagacity to mistakenly inform me that I am nonsensical, which simply is not the case. The OP entitled Law is Ontologically Unintelligible is highly articulate and highly intelligible original thinking,which posits a fresh new notion I dub "jurisprudential illusion", which notion is not really very difficult to grasp, so, the lacks are clearly yours, not mine. Do a rational refutation of the notion of jurisprudential illusion instead of merely making pure baseless assertion that the writing is nonsense, and, truly demonstrate your sagacity.

View Post
    I am degreed in philosophy. and have been writing the same explanations of how a human act originates ontologically, for PhD professors, who gave me A's and praise.
    Those people speak the same language you, which normal humans do not. Normal humans speak and write like this, using words the general public can easily understand and follow.

See the difference?

Of course you don't, you're just here to troll and spew verbal diarrhea to try to look smart.
    I am the Mouse Man

View Post

So, the proper use of the language doesn't matter in your mind. Laws don't matter. What exactly does matter? I don't see how correcting your improper use of the language makes be a prohibitor but I'll use my freedom to decide that I feel you are as someone who has spent way too much of your time reading esoteric philosophy and not enough time being present in the world as it really is.

And as for your BS about the law having no power over the actions of man. Since those that enforce and hold people to answer for violations of the law have guns and other methods of motivation, the words of the legislature and those legislators that write them certainly have power over the acts of man.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources