Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: Law is Not Determinative

PayrolGuy;
    I have already extensively explained that all this is not over the trash peonage system, that I have been writing regarding the nonsense of law for decades before all the recent mandatory sanitation considerations; like you said to me: you don't read so good.

Quote Quoting darwinrules
    View Post
    Yep - there are a few others floating around out there but I didn't really care to continue.

Why he is unable to write something like what I've thrown together below is beyond me. I don't get it.

"Hi Expert Law.

The county I live in has a mandatory trash collection ordinance [cite statute or code so we can look it up] which requires payment from me regardless of my actual usage of the trash collection service. Because I don't use the trash collection service, I stopped paying the bill. Now, because I have stopped paying the bill, I'm also being fined. I've gone round and round with the county attorney for years over this but have gotten nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to potential strategies available to me to fight this in court?

Thanks!"
    I am not so stupid that I would ask a site like this to do my thinking for me. I am not being sued in regard to the issue, nor am I being fined. I was paying the bill plenty, then stopped, and, started up paying again; to keep the horrid savages from robbing me of my twelve acres and my home,which does not change the fact that it is a peonage system; and, I have explained that I do not want, as a senior citizen, to have to pay $132 at each court appearance, that $132 is to totally a solid guarantee that no justice will be readily available against the peonage injustice. I have prepared a fifty page affirmative defense which does not include, nor does it need include, a theoretical destruction of the notion that the prosecutor and the magistrate are not really acting on the basis of their language of law, i.e., Marion County Kentucky Fiscal Court Ordinance # 830.02.

Quote Quoting llworking
    View Post
    If he uses the type of rhetoric in court that he has been using here I expect court to go something like this:

Judge: Please use normal English,

Judge: Use normal English or I will hold you in contempt of court.

Judge: You are in contempt of court, Baliff, take him to the lockup. You can purge yourself of contempt by apologizing to the court and using normal English.
    That is just straight-up stupid, this is America, no judge is going to jail me for using whatever language I choose to employ, as long as I do not openly insult, which is probably what a professional insultationist like you would surely do. If I used my notion of jurisprudential illusion is a courtroom, it would be submitted in writing before the hearing in the pleadings; however, I have repeatedly explained why I do not, at this point, either plan or need to attempt a destruction of the legal system; which would be a viable proposition via the use of expert witnesses, who could explain to the court the validity of the ontological constructs being used by the defense.

47.606 N 122.332 W in body, still at 90 S in my mind.

Quote Quoting determinatio
    View Post
    PayrolGuy;
    I have already extensively explained that all this is not over the trash peonage system, that I have been writing regarding the nonsense of law for decades before all the recent mandatory sanitation considerations; like you said to me: you don't read so good.

I am not so stupid that I would ask a site like this to do my thinking for me. I am not being sued in regard to the issue, nor am I being fined. I was paying the bill plenty, then stopped, and, started up paying again; to keep the horrid savages from robbing me of my twelve acres and my home,which does not change the fact that it is a peonage system; and, I have explained that I do not want, as a senior citizen, to have to pay $132 at each court appearance, that $132 is to totally a solid guarantee that no justice will be readily available against the peonage injustice. I have prepared a fifty page affirmative defense which does not include, nor does it need include, a theoretical destruction of the notion that the prosecutor and the magistrate are not really acting on the basis of their language of law, i.e., Marion County Kentucky Fiscal Court Ordinance # 830.02.
    Then submit your affirmative defense and shut up about it.

If you think you have the tools to tear the system down then do it, you have my support! Of course, if you tear down the system then what keeps the wolves at bay? Then there are no consequences for the brutal savages like myself when we come for you and you simply don't have enough bullets or arms.

Look, you sound like some old guy who clearly has an ax to grind and instead of putting your money where your mouth is you come here and play your little games. As for me, you're just a simple diversion from staring at drawings, schematics and reading manuals.

Thanks for the entertainment!
    "Where do those stairs go?"
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    Pay your trash bill.
    I have been paying for the reason I just gave. There was a land survey done recently. Turns out the next door neighbor has been knowingly keeping his dumpster on my property fordecades upon decades; and, the Ordinance, 830.02, states that every residence shall pay a sanitation fee for said residence. So, that neighbor has, actually, been paying for sanitation collection from my property, not his;--hence, the neighbors are actually violating the ordinance, because they are not paying for collection off of their residence. I am, putatively, per the County Attorney, $350 in arrears, however, that $350 was paid by the neighbor.

I am thinking about making an appointment to speak to the County Attorney, and, to pose a hypothetical question in order to illustrate the situation: "Lets say you and I are neighbors, and, you are keeping your dumpster on my land, knowingly, when 830.02 mandates every residence pay for collection from that residence, whose sanitation fee are you actually paying, mine or yours?"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    Then submit your affirmative defense and shut up about it.

If you think you have the tools to tear the system down then do it, you have my support! Of course, if you tear down the system then what keeps the wolves at bay? Then there are no consequences for the brutal savages like myself when we come for you and you simply don't have enough bullets or arms.

Look, you sound like some old guy who clearly has an ax to grind and instead of putting your money where your mouth is you come here and play your little games. As for me, you're just a simple diversion from staring at drawings, schematics and reading manuals.

Thanks for the entertainment!
    I am to be 75 in June, and, have used only a road bike for transportation since 1970; I can ride all day and am undoubtedly in far far better condition that a biker! I am a slim and muscular #175, and, I would probably kick you ass, no matter how big you may be, I am a martial artist as well. Get bent fool.

The system is not going to simply be instantly torn down, history moves in a dialectical fashion, i.e., thesis, antithesis, syntheses; and, that is what I am attempting here. I set forth a thesis, you an antithesis, and a synthesis is compromised.

I have prepared a defense, but do not want to spend a ton of money to implement it. I did, in writing, challenge the County Attorney to take me to court, she copped-out by saying I did not owe near enough money, after sending me letters threatening to take everything I own in this world. I have prevailed against attorneys in court in the past; these things are known, she does not want to tangle with an unknown quantity like me, believe me. Simply because when an attorney loses to a non-attorney, that career is done for.

You might be surprised given that you know virtually nothing about me other than I tend to be combative and impatient with the likes of you. Oh, and that I'm a biker and ham. I know far more about you.

Yeah, well, my dad can beat up your dad!

This is fun!
    "They go up!"

Quote Quoting Mark47n
    View Post
    You might be surprised given that you know virtually nothing about me other than I tend to be combative and impatient with the likes of you. Oh, and that I'm a biker and ham. I know far more about you.

Yeah, well, my dad can beat up your dad!

This is fun!
    Yes, we are totally down to your level now, that of reciprocal threats of violent ass-kicking. You know nothing of me. You chumps think I have always dwelt in an ivory tower, reading philosophy, and have never participated in what you call the real world. I grew up in Hayward, California, a Chicano gang-banging town, with such a bad reputation that the local California University at Hayward, had to change its name to University of the East Bay, so the parents of prospective students might not know/discover that Hayward is a criminal pit of death dealing gangsters. I contended with those fools all the time I was growing up there, right up until I left for my estate in KY in 2011. I can kick so high I can cave-in a person's jaw quick-like-a-mouse. Get hosed bad ass fool.

View Post
    Yes, we are totally down to your level now, that of reciprocal threats of violent ass-kicking. You know nothing of me. You chumps think I have always dwelt in an ivory tower, reading philosophy, and have never participated in what you call the real world. I grew up in Hayward, California, a Chicano gang-banging town, with such a bad reputation that the local California University at Hayward, had to change its name to University of the East Bay, so the parents of prospective students might not know/discover that Hayward is a criminal pit of death dealing gangsters. I contended with those fools all the time I was growing up there, right up until I left for my estate in KY in 2011. I can kick so high I can cave-in a person's jaw quick-like-a-mouse. Get hosed bad ass fool.
    I simply decided to drag you down to a different level, one where you are again demonstrating a talent for speaking plainly.

I didn't threaten you. I pointed out the consequences of societal breakdown and employed a little hyperbole to get my point across using the names that you called me.

So, in your thread you've engaged in a tremendous amount of name calling, verbal abuse, bullying, and, your favorite, ad hominem attacks. Oh, and threats! Don't forget threats!

I've volunteered virtually no personal information and you've now provided me with a great deal, if it's true, wherein you are certainly invested in convincing me that you can beat me up. But it's meaningless to me/ All you've managed to demonstrate, again, is that you ARE a bully. For all of your vaunted claims of being above the likes of us you've certainly demonstrated that you are of the stews of man.

I would presume that's why the county attorney doesn't want to deal with you; you're tedious.

Well, I have to go. My work day is over and I've got to get on the fluid trainer. Even though it's likely my double century is canceled that's no reason to slack off.
    "They go up!"

To say that I am tedious is the pot calling the kettle black. You think you're not a wholly tedious supra-bully!?

I wrote that attorney one letter challenging her to actually take me to court; she ran in the other direction immediately; by the one letter she could not tell how or what I was. I had simply called her bluff

View Post
    I wrote that attorney one letter challenging her to actually take me to court; she ran in the other direction immediately
    I'd advise you to be careful in how you interpreted what happened there. I cannot think of any situation in which a city/country/district attorney would receive a letter from someone then literally take off in the other direction for any reason that's in your favor. In other words, I would strongly suggest you interpret that reaction as a very bad sign.

Does the county still say you owe them the money?

Quote Quoting darwinrules
    View Post
    I'd advise you to be careful in how you interpreted what happened there. I cannot think of any situation in which a city/country/district attorney would receive a letter from someone then literally take off in the other direction for any reason that's in your favor. In other words, I would strongly suggest you interpret that reaction as a very bad sign.

Does the county still say you owe them the money?
    Yes, they still have me $350 in arrears. I need to try explaining my theory about the neighbors bin being on my place, which, of course, they will not view in my favor, being a priori adverse to the citizenry. Thanks you for your interesting caution. Many people around here owe them thousands of dollars, so the mail man tells me, because he sees the bills, openly printed on post cards. The county attorney said I do not owe enough; which makes sense, why should they attempt to take my land and my home over an amount which it is possible to readily pay-off.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources